Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Sharma

I have been depressed for more than 20 years, Dr Sharma was my angel sent from above, he saved my life without medication that would turn me into a zombie. I have never felt better or healthier, he taught me how to let my body heal itself from inside out. 5 stars all the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

True integrative approach towards mental illness. Dr Sharma looked into my problem in depth and treating it holistically.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Sharma is a very good doctor, if you are looking for a doctor that will look at your whole being instead of just looking for a doctor to prescribe you medication straight away. He’s got a caring personality and he is very knowledgeable in health and nutrition impacting mental health. I think it’s important for people to know that he is a holistic psychiatrist first up instead of them getting disappointed and writing damning reviews about him on this site. Sharma knows what he’s on about and I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Very pleased with the approach of looking into my mental issues

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Not a very good doctor. Tell him all about your worries and he will just shrug it off. Don’t bother. You will just go down hill with him

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

This Doctor is more interested in getting you to take vitamins than medication. I guess you don’t have mental health issues if you are referred to a psychiatrist right? Don’t see him unless you want to waste your money and still have the same problems 2 years later. Won’t listen to you. FAIL!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Sharma doesn't prescribe medication unless you ask for it. I was so sick and a lot of it could have been avoided had he not denied me of it for so long. I couldn't see a way out. Only by luck when I saw another doctor at the clinic I received the right medication. The girls at the front desk are horrible too. They are so rude and treat you like you are stupid. A mental health Clinic should have more empathetic people at the front desk! This place is a disgrace!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Sharma is amazing. He has a great knowledge of diet and nutrition impacting mental health. He has it all, the natural and holistic and the mainstream.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was treated as a whole person. Would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I will NEVER deal with Dr. S. Sharma or his wife again. He didn't look into my medical history or the medications I was on, before prescribing me medication. The medication didn't mix with the other medication, causing my mental health to get worse. After getting off the medication, his wife wanted me to go back on it. That is the first and only time, I was in his care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017