Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Sharma

If someone is looking for an integrative approach towards mental illness, he is the one to consult. Glad I got chance to get treated through him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Best doctor in town 100% persent recommendation 5star rating

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Sharma is an amazing, empathic and highly knowledgeable psychiatrist. He understands that mental illness can be caused by or exacerbated by our own individual biochemical makeup and dysbiosis. He goes to a great deal of trouble to look at the whole person from a biochemical, nutritional and lifestyle perspective. He treats the underlying causes and doesn’t just dole out psychotropic medications but will use them judiciously if he thinks they are needed. We need more psychiatrists like him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I have been depressed for more than 20 years, Dr Sharma was my angel sent from above, he saved my life without medication that would turn me into a zombie. I have never felt better or healthier, he taught me how to let my body heal itself from inside out. 5 stars all the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

True integrative approach towards mental illness. Dr Sharma looked into my problem in depth and treating it holistically.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Sharma is a very good doctor, if you are looking for a doctor that will look at your whole being instead of just looking for a doctor to prescribe you medication straight away. He’s got a caring personality and he is very knowledgeable in health and nutrition impacting mental health. I think it’s important for people to know that he is a holistic psychiatrist first up instead of them getting disappointed and writing damning reviews about him on this site. Sharma knows what he’s on about and I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Very pleased with the approach of looking into my mental issues

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Not a very good doctor. Tell him all about your worries and he will just shrug it off. Don’t bother. You will just go down hill with him

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

This Doctor is more interested in getting you to take vitamins than medication. I guess you don’t have mental health issues if you are referred to a psychiatrist right? Don’t see him unless you want to waste your money and still have the same problems 2 years later. Won’t listen to you. FAIL!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Sharma doesn't prescribe medication unless you ask for it. I was so sick and a lot of it could have been avoided had he not denied me of it for so long. I couldn't see a way out. Only by luck when I saw another doctor at the clinic I received the right medication. The girls at the front desk are horrible too. They are so rude and treat you like you are stupid. A mental health Clinic should have more empathetic people at the front desk! This place is a disgrace!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018