Ratings for Dr. Jake Morash

How people think this doctor is helpful is astounding to me! The people that are praising him makes me wonder. Did they go in for a minor headache or flu? Because I think that’s as educated this waste of a person gets! He’s close minded and lacks compassion. Definitely not culturally sensitive of where he is practicing. Our medical system is going down the tubes from hiring doctors like him. His arrogance and lack of knowledge are very concerning. There is no way I would trust him to care for me or any of my loved one’s. It’s like he thrives on letting people suffer. If for any reason I’d have to go to the ER and he was the attending doctor, I would rather suffer at home instead of seeing him. If you’re health matters steer clear of him!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Worst doctor I have ever had. So disrespectful and dismissive, he put my mother in an early grave. Does not care about patient desires or knowledge which often exceeds his own. He has no sense of compassion and frankly the quality of his medical education is alarming What are we paying this guy for? Is he really a doctor!?

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

During the six years that I have been his patient, Dr. Morash has taken each of my medical issues very seriously, using the time in each appointment to talk about options, and ordering appropriate tests, procedures, specialist consultations, etc. I have noticed that if I can be clear with him about the issues/concerns that I wish to discuss, the time in his office is spent more productively. I usually have notes, and keep a file containing results all of my tests/procedures, etc., so that I can refer to any of these during the appointment. Dr. Morash has become more personable and relaxed as he has gotten to know me better. The staff at the Family Practice Unit have been very helpful when I've been travelling, or when I've needed an appointment quickly, etc. I feel very fortunate to receive this level of service on a consistent basis. Corliss Burke

Submitted December 14, 2018

Love this dr has been kind and wonderful to my husband and l

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Not too sure why some people become doctors. If you don’t have the patience and knowledge maybe he shouldn’t be a doctor. His arrogance is sickening. Lacks compassion. Orders outdated tests?!? The only opinion he usually has is useless. He’s a waste of time and how he became a doctor still puzzles me. If your time and health are important to you, don’t waste it on this pathetic individual. He’s a breed of his own.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Records "facts" as he wishes to interpret them. Arrogant, dismissive, hears what he wants to hear. Has made up his mind about cases the moment he walks in the room, before receiving any information. If my arm was broken and he was the emerge doctor, I would wait another day.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr Morash has been my doctor for4 years,he has been nothing but kind and very helpful. Glad to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

He's arrogant when he shouldn't be. The guy is clueless. Choose a different doctor if you're fortunate enough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Can never get threw when i call very unorganized and doesnt seem that he cares about his patients

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I feel he is not the greatest dr. If you can go elsewhere do.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017