Ratings for Dr. William Musgrave

Dr. Musgrave is efficient and very understanding. His staff is great to work with and they are always willing to assist their patients. Love the atmosphere and moral in the office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Musgrave and the entire staff are the best! Dr. Musgrave is very knowledgeable and helpful, which puts me at ease, knowing that I can trust his medical advice. And he is funny to boot! Great doctor, great staff, great location...it's GREAT!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Submitted February 19, 2016

Doctor Musgrave is one of the best doctors I've had. He always asks questions that I may not have considered and takes the time to find out what you want out of your care. I never feel rushed but he is consistently very efficient. He doesn't make me feel like I'm just someone else, but that he actually cares about what's going on with my health. He's friendly and approachable, and doesn't use jargon I won't understand. I would recommend him to anyone I know, without exception. I have a unique career with restrictions and guidelines for what I can take, etc. and he never hesitates to make his recommendations specific to my life and my needs. He's an excellent doctor in a world where that is very difficult to find.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Musgrave is a very good and attentive listener to your needs and issues. He asks the appropriate questions and appears to actually be concerned with your health. You do not feel like just another person trudging into his space. You know you have a doctor that cares about you! The staff is fun, energetic, upbeat and helpful. Clean facilities and timely with your appointment time. Class act all around!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Musgrave is very good at what he does. If you haven't been to his office I highly recommend you to become his patient. You will not be disappointed!!! It has always been a pleasure to visit Dr. Musgrave. Thank you for the excellent work you do. Thanks to your friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I only waited in the room about 5 minutes - he is always on time! I felt that he listens to my concerns and really knows his stuff. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The office is bright and clean. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. William Musgrave's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English