Ratings for Dr. Barry Kassen

After years of suffering with a chronic disease and having to deal with disinterested physicians who lacked the knowledge to deal with a tricky disease, I'm thrilled to have had to opportunity to see Dr. Kassen. Kind, incredibly knowledgeable, and clearly concerned with helping me to find the best possible quality of life. If you get this doctor, you will have won the lottery. I can't adequately express my gratitude to this doctor and the excellent GP who offered the referral.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I found the entire team wonderful to work with! Thank you for your continued efforts.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Kassen is truly one of a kind. Not only is he the most knowledgeable doctor in the entire Greater Vancouver Area ( not an exaggeration), but he is also incredibly empathetic and treats each patients issues on both a clinical AND personal level. When I first saw Dr Kassen, I had been having severe issues that had gone undiagnosed for years. He was the first specialist to successfully diagnose me, and I can only imagine what my life would look like if he hadn't. I've recently returned to Dr Kassen for another unknown issue, and I'm sure if anybody is able to solve it, it will be him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Thank god for Dr Kassen. He treats all his patients like you're his family, he listens to you, and gives you his undivided attention when you see him . I've seen other internists before but none like Dr Kassen. He will do anything to figure you out ... One of a kind .

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Love Dr Kassen. He is such an amazing person , he treats you like a mber of his family. I have always felt I need to go behind my Drs and give them info , not with Dr Kassen he's so knowledgable . Thinks outside the box so you feel back to your old self .. So great full he's my Dr ..

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

In one word: he is awesome! He cares a lot about his patients and does his best to help them!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I saw Dr. Kassen today at St. Paul's Hospital. My health issues have gone undiagnosed for 1 1/2 years. It has been very frustrating for me. I felt in very competent hands after an appointment with Dr. Kassen. He is a good listener. He is eager to solve my health problems. Others have given up on me. Thank God for such a talented, conscientious doctor. I am trusting that he will be thorough and find out what is wrong with me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I've been struggling with a number of different, unrelated medical issues for the past few years. Every week, getting nowhere closer to finding the answers. Always just running in circles, each doctor just guessing their diagnoses and never having the necessary tests preformed. However, I stepped into Dr. Kassen's office about 5 months ago, and since then everything has been going much better. Not only has he correctly diagnosed everything, but has also made sure all the necessary steps are taken to get me back to the healthy state I should be in for a 21 year old guy. I must also say that he is the kindest doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I would recommend him 100x over.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

As a medical student, I see the doctors I work with from a different perspective. I can confidently say that Barry Kassen is of a different breed. He is well known as a brilliant physician but, after working with him, I can also say he is uniquely talented when it comes to interacting with patients. You would be lucky to have him as your doctor. What makes this man special, however, is that he is the one that feels lucky to be his patient's doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Excellent Dr. Very happy with the treatment I received regarding my recent illness. Very sincere and caring. I instantly felt comfortable and in good hands. Would highly recommend him. I'm getting better every day!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011