Ratings for Dr. Paul MacEachern

I was misdiagnosed for three years by my family doctor. Once the referral was made to Dr M he new exactly what I had and how to treat it. I have been seeing him for the past 9 months and he is amazing. He takes the time to listen and explain and truly cares about all of his patients. Not vey often do you find a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been seeing him for four years for ISS. He knows what he is doing and is willing to discuss options

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. MacEachern for about 4 1/2 years and must say that he has been an amazing doctor each and every time I have seen him. He is very knowledgeable, he has great follow up and is caring and concerned with a tremendously pleasing bed-side manner. He asks me questions that are thoughtful and directed to the primary care of myself and I feel comfortable knowing that when I see him he knows my case well. I can't imagine going to anyone else, Dr. MacEachern is the best. Honorable mention goes out to his staff also, they are super pleasant, kind and considerate, quick to respond and help me to arrange appointments that I can get to, as we have a long drive.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014