Ratings for Dr. J Rizk

Very pleasant, thorough and efficient. I've experienced two conditions that needed quick attention and in both cases I was very impressed and grateful for his attention and response. I would gladly have him as my doctor to the end.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

How he works seems to depend on his mood that particular day. Some days he seems interested but other days he seems distracted and dismissive

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Very helpful, very kind. Diagnosed a condition which I'd already been asking previous doctors to look into with no success. By the time I had my 2nd appointment with him he hadfigured out the diagnosis...I had given up about finding the root of the problem so I had not even mentioned it to him...but he had the answers. I was shocked but so appreciative because since beginning my prescription for my condition I feel so much better! He was very thorough and professional. Some have said he was rude, etc in these ratings but I cant imagine that. He is a very quiet calm person and maybe some can misunderstand his personality. To be fair, doctors have a lot of nasty stuff to deal with in this city and we need to remember they have bad days too. They are only humans just like the rest of us. I would definitely recommend Dr Rizk as good at his job and that he cares about helping people. :)

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I found him rude, rushed, dismissive, completely uninterested in listening, or finding solutions. He did not even perform the most basic of examinations and then gave a prescription and walked out. Will never go to him again.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

My sister went in with terrible pain in her ribs, all he did was prescribe T3's, never took her temperature, blood pressure, heart rate - you know the basics of medicine. Just useless. I would trust the Internet's advice over this guy.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr rizk is very knowledgeable but his staff is very very poor! The lady at the reception seemed like she didn't want to be there. And just all round a very unpleasant experience!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Recently have been seeing Dr. Rizk. I found him incredibly thorough and takes the time to listen and ask questions. He does not hand out Rx's randomly, which I respect so much as it is becoming more rare in this city. I appreciate him looking into simple solutions first, and then progressively works towards finding a solution if still needed. Very friendly, approachable and looks like he enjoys what he does. I found him very knowledgeable as well, as he took the time to review each test result without rushing me out the door, as well as visual show me the results. I also appreciate how he lets you know what he thinks should happen if you need further assistance in your concerns (so you don't walk into the next appointment blind and unsure of what he will do). Great over-all doctor! I would highly recommend him as a general/family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I am very pleased with this doctor. Very kind caring. Knows what he is doing. Good Job. I will definitely recommend this doctor to anyone! The main receptionist who operates all the doctor's in the clinic could be a little bit more friendly. Doctor receptionist good work!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014