Ratings for Dr. Dina Al Khatib

Dr.Dina is my friends family physician and I personally love her and she’s very friendly and lovely she make you feel like a sister She always gives you extra time needed to help She will do everything she can to make you satisfied You are the best Dr.Dina

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Al khatib is my family physician and I personally love her and the staff at the clinic. They are very friendly and make you feel at home. Dr. Al khatib is very easy to speak to and is very knowledgeable. She is always willing to take the extra time needed to help and she is very receptive. I have had previous doctors who I've had to wait an hour or longer to see so I don't mind waiting 20 minutes or so to see her. Overall I am very pleased with her and will definitely be keeping her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

This review is based on my 4-5 ish visits to the doctors office over a time period of about 4 years. I am choosing to write one now as each visit has left me more and more unhappy. Staff & Punctuality: I always wait at the very least 20 extra minutes to talk to any member of staff, another 10 for Dr. Al Khatib. All the staff seem to be concerned with personal matters - chatting on the phone or with each other - more then the patients. This is fine, everyone needs a break, so schedule my appointment for when you will actually be seeing me. I show up on time to my appointments because I understand time is very valuable and punctuality is appreciated. Please value my time aswell. Yes, I am here to see you, but that does not give you right to abuse an authority you hold over me. Shouldn't this be self explanatory? Helpfulness: A (I assume) nurse types up you symptoms and reason for appointment and then Dr. Al Khatib comes in (always in a hurry I must note) and barely greets you before consulting the screen. She looks over your symptoms and asks a few questions, not quite looking at you as you answer and explain what's bothering you, what your concerns are but instead already typing away at a prescription that she has come up with to "help" you. I often am looking for an explaination as to why this sudden change to my health has occurred and Dr. Al Khatib provide literally no reasoning, description, doesn't even ATTEMPT to explain a possible cause. For example I recently developed an autoimmune condition which I did some research on before visiting the doctor and explained to Dr. Al Khatib my suspicions. While I was explaining, she cut me off to tell me I had the exact condition I was telling her about and then prceeded to not explain what it was but I assumed it was the same thing I had been talking abouI asked her why might I have suddenly developed it and I am not kidding you she simply shrugged. This lady gets paid a six figure salary to shrug when patients ask her for an answer. And don't get me wrong, it's okay to not know, but I'm looking for a response along the lines of "The causes are undetermined. However, out bodies react differently as we age, it could be that allergies are very bad this time of year and especially so for this particular year... [etc.]" It is not okay to just shurg and tell me to keep taking antihistamines everyday and if I don't like it that's why we have allergy shots. This is not the first time she has shoved prescriptions in my face as a solutuon. Hospitality & Knowledge: I don't know if this women knows anything because she never shares any knowledge. She has been my doctor as I have gone through puberty and she has been the LEAST helpful, LEAST supportive, positive force to deal with. For godsakes, one of the first times I saw her, she gave me a condecending, disbelieving look when I told her there was no chance of me being pregnant. Actually, even if let's say I read her expression wrong and she meant nothing of that look, she has said, to me that she has a daughter my age and so she understands us teenagers. Please. Please don't say that. As my doctor you out of all people should understandeveryone goes through their own, individual issues and has unique circumstances. Dr. Al Khatib MAY have immense knowledge in her field but I will never know because she does not share it. And do they not teach people skills and communication in med school? Did she not learn how to make people feel comfortable just...you know from life experience? Sometimes the way she talks, the hurried 10 minutes appointments you get with her and the more typing up prescriptions for drugs that will fix everything as opposed to talking about prevention, taking care of yourself and general wellness makes me wonder what she's doing in the medical field. Why is she a family doctor? Does she have the right motives? I honestly cannot say much good about Dr. Al Khatib. To me, she's a bad face for western medicine and her and her staff make me, personally, regret going to the doctors.

Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Al-Khatib is by far the very best Doctor. She has been my family doctor for almost 6 years. I hope to never have to switch. She is genuinely caring and will listen to you. I never feel rushed or unappreciated. She will do what she can to help you and always makes sure you feel satisfied walking out the door.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Have had this doctor for 5 yrs and she seemed to do everything necessary to figure things out for me when I had concerns however after having my son who has had some health issues and concerns I feel like she hasn't done everything necessary to figure out what's wrong with him. She even told me it was my own fault my son doesnt sleep through the night as i gibe him a bottle when hes hinhry through the night.....And when I mentioned this to her she said she was offended and yelled at me and was so concern about how she felt that she did nothing for my son at his appointment. Will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I love my doctor she is progressive and doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if warrented.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. Takes the time to listen to concerns and make a suitable plan moving forward.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR, GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND AND HAS SAVED MY LIFE MULTIPLE TIMES AND KEPT THE CLINIC OPEN LONGER TO AID ME

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

We are very happy to have Dr. Al Khatib as our family doctor. She is knowledgeable, attentive, caring, and we actually enjoy our visits with her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Al Khatib is very kind, patient and knowledgeable. Wait time is minimum. Staff is a bit disorganized but this has been getting better over the past few months. I'm incredibly happy with Dr. Al Khatib!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015