Ratings for Dr. Dina Al Khatib

I love my doctor she is progressive and doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if warrented.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. Takes the time to listen to concerns and make a suitable plan moving forward.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR, GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND AND HAS SAVED MY LIFE MULTIPLE TIMES AND KEPT THE CLINIC OPEN LONGER TO AID ME

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

We are very happy to have Dr. Al Khatib as our family doctor. She is knowledgeable, attentive, caring, and we actually enjoy our visits with her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Al Khatib is very kind, patient and knowledgeable. Wait time is minimum. Staff is a bit disorganized but this has been getting better over the past few months. I'm incredibly happy with Dr. Al Khatib!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Office seems to be very disorganized. Doctor however is very nice and seems to be on top of things. Needs a more organized office however.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Nice doctor but her office help seems to be lacking. Specialist appts end up not being made and you fall through the cracks. Constant followup with office staff is necessary to ensure things are getting done. The doctor is wonderful, kind and patient.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

My wife and I became patients of Dr Al Khatib's over a year ago and extremely happy with her. She is caring knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer to specialists.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My mother is not functionally able to be ok in society on her own. Dr. Al Khatib gave her an ok to live alone. She now has not bathed in 6 months. Nor is she taking her medications. Being soft with people may kill them. Dig deeper

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

This past summer I developed a number of symptoms that were truly alarming and could have pointed to a cancer diagnosis. Dr. Al-Khatib arranged for an endoscopy, colonoscopy, mammogram and blood work. All were done within 2 weeks! Medications were ordered promptly and within 4 weeks I was feeling much better. I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014