Ratings for Dr. Mr. Batuyong

In my experience with Dr Batuyong, I received the advice I needed. I liked how direct he was with my injury and how honest he was with what my future would look like. I don't like when a doctor seeks to sugar coat a situation, and if the only thing he can say is, you won't be able to do this anymore, than I'm going to accept that. He was forward, and honest, and that's what I seek when it comes to my physical well being.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I was fortunate to have had Dr. Batuyong as my surgeon when I needed to have both of my hips replaced. I had one done in July and one done in September. Throughout this whole ordeal I found Dr. Batuyong to be a most caring, generous surgeon who always had my best interests. He explained what had to be done, how it would be done and what to expect when the operations were over. The entire staff working with Dr. Batuyong were very generous with their time and explained exactly what was to be done and what I could do to improve the healing procedure. I am a senior who was having terrible arthritic pain and after both operations am now pain free. Two months after the last operation I am able to walk without any assistance and I am able to enjoy life again - Thanks Dr. Batuyong

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I am very happy with the surgery itself however my right leg(non surgery leg) is much shorter than the surgery leg which, after 2 years has been very difficult for me to walk comfortably and affects my back and whole body. I need a heel lift and cannot walk in bare feet anymore. I am disappointed in the explanation I received and the assistance I got as to what I should do. Having said this, I would probably get my other hip done with Dr. Batuyong which, when I am ready will even me out again!? I had no pain whatsoever from the surgery, no bruising and no swelling! That part was great.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr batuyongs for 2 years and 2 hips. Compared to my friends who were always waiting . My calls were always returned by a friendly and punctual case manager. Dr Batuyong is an excellent choice for anyone who needs hip surgery.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016