Ratings for Dr. Natasha Pinto

I've been going to her for 3 years and feel comfortable with her knowledge, bedside manner, and her staff is AWESOME.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

very good, respectful, asks the proper questions, cares about women's health. Intelligent. Extremely good with my 8year old son. Mostly on time, good staff. Tries natural remedies as well as western medicine. I like her!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I found that the staff was a little overworked they overbooked and then they get mad at you if you come in a little late and they cancel you because they need to get rid of patients because they overbooked Apparently I can't be late for the doctor but they can be late for me As far as Dr. Pinto when I first met her I thought she was rude but that's just the way she was she trying to help me yes I didn't find her to be a person that wasn't interested in my health She thought she knew what was best for me without listening to my problems The thing that bothered me about her is that she assumed things about me and she talked down to me Overall I think she's a good doctor I just think she needs to work on some people skills I really got the feeling that the staff and the doctor didn't really like me therefore I am going to have to look for another doctor it's just proves that my gut feeling about her and her staff when I first went there was right and I shouldn't of continued to keep her as my doctor

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Very knowledgeable and thorough. She was my mother's doctor and did a few home visits to see her when she was really sick. She passed away recently but mom really liked her. Great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Pinto is a great doctor. Very helpful and considerate, she always make sure that you feel comfortable as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Find her very abrupt and standoffish. Beside manner is harsh. I heard her snap at her staff in front of patients. Finding new doctor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Terrible!!! Shes the worst Dr ever! She doesnt care about her patients and doesnt research issues that she knows nothing about. Ive been very sick for 7 months and she doesnt care at all , Im switching Drs ASAP Is there an option to pick 0 stars?

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

She was very pleasant to work with. Very thorough and knowledgeable. She took her time answering questions and was straight go the point. She also encouraged me to get blood work done. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Pinto for a year and have found her flippant and offhand. She spends time looking up information on the internet and still doesn't resolve the issue.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Poor bedside manner, less than personable, abrupt, dismissive all around horrible doctor that I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014