Ratings for Dr. P Cheetham

My wife and I both have needed Dr. Cheetham's help. She went out of her way to get to the bottom of my kidney stone sizes. A different Dr. got it wrong. She took a look at my report and had me go for for a scan. She was 100 % on with her thoughts. Fantastic relief for me. Now on to my wife, she was suffering with stomach pain and urinating almost every hour. This was missed by her OBGYN and he did a procedure on her with no finding. General anesthesia she was subjected to. Next the Gastro Dr. did a colonoscopy on her and came out perfect. After 2 years of suffering with no one able to help, Dr. Cheetham did a full exam and an in office procedure. The Dr. kind of knew what the problem was, but decided to scan her bladder to be 100 % sure of her theory. She did the test and confirmed her diagnosis and gave my wife a cream to use to replace the lost estrogen. She told my wife in 6 weeks should would be 100 % again, and the hourly urinating will be a thing of the past. We can't praise her enough. Her assistant is really great. Anyone who wants the best Dr. in the USA needs to see her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017