Ratings for Dr. Charles Sun

One of the Best physicians I've been to in a walk in clinic environment. Explains things throughly and looks at the mental as well as the physical causes of an illness. He practces OLD medicine where he considers all aspects of a patient's problem. Too bad he is retiring soon but he deserves it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I have seen Dr. Sun several times at the walk in clinic in Vic West. He is always very patient and methodical. Takes the time to review everything properly, does not rush me out of the office. He checks the notes from previous visits, to make sure there is good continuity and follow up on previous concerns. His bedside manner is caring and thoughtful. Helps to put some of my anxieties to rest, by being thorough and going through his thought process out loud. He often says out loud what he is writing in my file, which is a level of transparency that I appreciate. Gives me advice/coaching sometimes on how to bring up different concerns that I have difficulty discussing with my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015