Ratings for Dr. Charles Sun

Dr. Charles Sun is the best doctor I've seen in years especially in a clinic environment. He was very friendly very thorough did not rush me took time to ask lots of questions and listen to all my answers. I was very impressed with his mannerism his knowledge and his genuine nature which made me feel very at ease. I don't have a family doctor right now I sure wish he would be mine although I know he's retiring soon so no such luck. All the best to him though. In all my years of seeing doctors and being raised in the hospital setting I have never really met a doctor quite like him. Thank you dr. Sun for making a scary situation less nerve-wracking for me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

One of the Best physicians I've been to in a walk in clinic environment. Explains things throughly and looks at the mental as well as the physical causes of an illness. He practces OLD medicine where he considers all aspects of a patient's problem. Too bad he is retiring soon but he deserves it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I have seen Dr. Sun several times at the walk in clinic in Vic West. He is always very patient and methodical. Takes the time to review everything properly, does not rush me out of the office. He checks the notes from previous visits, to make sure there is good continuity and follow up on previous concerns. His bedside manner is caring and thoughtful. Helps to put some of my anxieties to rest, by being thorough and going through his thought process out loud. He often says out loud what he is writing in my file, which is a level of transparency that I appreciate. Gives me advice/coaching sometimes on how to bring up different concerns that I have difficulty discussing with my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015