Ratings for Dr. John M. Trupiano

I've worked in the medical field for 25 years, which created high expectations regarding positive patient outcomes. I wouldn't entrust anyone other than a board certified plastic surgeon with my three cosmetic procedures. Dr. Trupiano came highly recommended by several trusted physicians, and now I understand why. He respected my goals, explained the procedures, and alleviated concerns about the recovery process. My outcomes on all three procedures are outstanding! Meticulous and talented, plastic surgery is definitely his forte. I'm so pleased with my beautiful, natural-looking results. Dr. Trupiano, thank you for being a physician I can trust.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Could not be happier with my results! Thank you for giving me back the confidence I once had years ago. Dr. Trupiano is extremely genuine and compassionate. Made an excellent first impression. Portrayed himself with great confidence in his work. His immense amount of education and experience made me trust and confide in him, I would do the surgery all over again. Dr. Trupiano's work is amazing, results were great. He is trustworthy and well respected for his honesty. I recommend anyone to him that wants phenomenal results in any cosmetic procedure, with minimal discomfort, scaring. Please do your research. Could not have made any better choice than to go with this doctor. Will continue to use him in the future.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Tupiano is very well educated, board certified and professional. He is very genuine and truly cares about his patients. I could not have had a better experience. Took the time to explain all risks associated with procedure, answer any and all questions, even called to check on pain after surgery! This speaks volumes!! Results of Breast Augmentation were phenomenal. So glad that I did my research and found Dr. Trupiano. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality work and maximum results.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Highly recommended doctor. Professional, friendly and good positive energy. His staff is also very pleasant. Very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Trupiano, I can't thank you enough! I would highly recommend Dr. Trupiano you may be looking to have. He is not only, in my opinion, the best plastic surgeon; his caring professional personality makes you SO comfortable, there is no need for any concerns. I couldn't be happier with the results and aftercare, I'm looking forward to the next procedure I have scheduled. Dr. Trupiano also has the best staff working with him ( Erica and Pam), along with the surgery staff and facility. Extremely satisfied patient 🤗

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Trupiano is an excellent surgeon!! He took his time and explained every detail about my surgery on my first visit. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate person. He cares about his patients, and his staff are just wonderful! I live an hour away but it is well worth the drive. I trust Dr Trupiano and I highly recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Trupiano's bedside manner is among the very best I have ever experienced! He really took the time to explain my procedure (tummy tuck) and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or judged. He was patient, very caring and made sure I understood what to expect. His office team (Erica and Pam) mimicked his attitude and was always courteous and very accommodating. I highly recommended his services mainly because he cares and the outcome was amazing!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Trupiano performed a breast reduction and I was very satisfied and very happy , he was compassionate and knew what he was doing , the staff is wonderful and went out of there way to help me out .I would highly recommend Dr.Trupiano , and I would do it again. Love this man.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Love him....He was extremely confident, but so easy to talk to and compassionate. That combination made my experience so comfortable. His staff is very helpful, warm, and friendly. Would completely recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. John M. Trupiano performed an arm lift with lipo for me. I have had large arms for as long as I can remember. After losing over 100 pounds, my arms were still large, flabby and with weird bulges. My arms now look great! I can fit into the sleeves of normal clothes but I'd rather show off my arms. They are shapely and well proportioned to my lower arms. I highly recommend Dr. John M. Trupiano.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. John M. Trupiano's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)