Ratings for Dr. William Romero

I have been getting Botox and fillers for ten years now, and this was the best experience and results I have ever gotten. I highly recommend Dr. Romero. He is honest and does not push but knows what works and will look the best on your face. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I'd like to share the AMAZING results & experiences I have had using Dr. Romero. I'm a 44 year old woman & up until a few months ago had never had Botox before. A friend of mine raved about Dr. Romero, so after much research, clearly I knew this was the doctor to see. Dr. Romero is an extremely knowledgeable & Professional man with a very friendly, inviting & accommodating staff. He thoroughly explains everything he is doing & makes you feel very comfortable asking any questions you may have. My results are SO NATURAL & far exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using Dr. Romero for ANY service! I am beyond pleased & look forward to my next visit!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015