Ratings for Dr. R Sood

I want to thank Dr Sood for talking me into going to a specialist because of his care I am now healed because of him telling me that if anything happened to me he would feel guilty Thank you for your compassion Dr Soon because I listened I'm healed God Bless

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Like a couple of these other comments i found him a bit off putting( yes, creepy). He has a poor bedside manner and is rude.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

From my experience he scares me I am a pretty shy and quiet person and when I didn't answer him fast enough he left the room with a quick answer that shocked me . I only gave him a one star in everything cause that one experience was plenty enough for me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

He's creepy! He needs better bed side manner. He is quick to give out prescription too

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Sood is a wonderful doctor. I've seen him on a few occasions for minor things and he is always sincere and listens very closely. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015