Dr. Tammy Yuen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tammy Yuen

Dr Tammy is the best every chiropractor I have seen for Custom Foot Orthotics. I had orthotics for years from other places, but Dr Tammy is simply by far the best ever. Very thorough examination, gave me exercises to do, very pleasant and great attitude. Extremely detailed session.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

My wrist/arm was in pain for several weeks before I visited Dr. Yuen's clinic. Dr. Yuen's treatment proved to be quite effective and she also suggested trying acupuncture to further help me recover faster. It was my first experience with acupuncture and Dr Yuen was very patient to explain the details and made sure I was comfortable during the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My back suddenly froze and she helped me get back. She is amazing and my low back pain is gone. She coached various ways to improve my posture and home exercises to help me with my recovery. Love her. Very strongly recommend. Was very scared of chiro before, she is the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Tammy Yuen and Bathia. They are fantastic at what they do. Tammy was the first chiropractor I have visited and I finally feel the way I think I am supposed to. And I am always greeted with a friendly smile from the moment I walk in to when I book my next appointment and leave. I have now started seeing Dr. Michelle Lo a naturopath in the same office and the whole experience is great.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Yuen is very friendly and very patience, and very informative. An excellent professional.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I went to Tammy after years of increasing neck stiffness and pain. When my condition deteriorated to the point that I could no longer turn my neck to check my blind spots while driving, I sought help. From day one, Tammy was professional, kind, and helpful. She quickly and accurately diagnosed my problem areas, and went about fixing them. She answered every question I asked, never made me feel stupid for asking them, and gave clear instructions regarding stretches and exercises. Tammy provided more than sound treatment—she re-enabled me to drive, to work, to do physical activity. In the course of it, we both gained a friend. I would highly recommend her to anyone who has neck/back pain!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I was in pain and Dr. Yuen was very friendly and helpful and taught me some very useful stretches, it was great to be able to walk again without severe back pain.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Had an injury that would not improve for half a year and kept returning. After a treatment plan from Dr Yuen, relief and back to normal. Provides a great comfortable atmosphere during your treatment as well. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Tammy is amazing. I had the worst back pains after pregnancy and she provided me with relief. She is also very thorough with the information she writes down for every appointment. Also the whole office is very organized and punctual which is rare to find. I am very happy to see that all of her other clients all have positives experiences with her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Relief from pain within a few visits. Excellent treatment with great explanations! I would highly recommend Dr Yuen for her tremendous knowledge, great personality and the comfort level associated with her treatment. The receptionist is also welcoming and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016