Ratings for Dr. Robert Victor Bindi

I went to Dr. Bindi for bent big toes, bunnions. He asked me to shave my lower torso, waist down , before the next morning operation. I did but cut myself being new at leg shaving. He said it was dangerous with so many cuts, but put betadine all over. As i was going under, he introduced his son, "just graduated Medical School and he will assist me today !" I was too gassed to say 'No' tho that is what i was trying to say!! After the operation, i noticed one toe was almost straight and one was very bent still. I complained about the son operating possibly without proper internship. A surgeon told me if the son had operated, it was illegal and unethical. I found another MD-DPM to evaluate the work and he said one big toe was badly done. Shortly thereafter, the famous popular clinic at Good Samaritan Hospital, San Jose, closed. Both MD father and MD son in foot surgery disappeared. The State of Ca. and AMA did nothing to help me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014