Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Cohen

Treated my eldery parents horribly. Avoid at all costs, should have his medical license revoked. Dr Cohen is only interested in money and could care less about your health. Ontop of that he lacks the compassion, kindness and knowledge to be practicing. He is extremely errogant and seems to have a "god complex". Horrible attitude, confrontational, rude and will argue with you on everything. Not sure why people like this are allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

This was the most terrible experience possible going to see a Doctor. The receptionist is the rudest most non conpassionate person I have ever met in my life and this is a terrible practice. I'd rather have no health care professional then go back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr Cohen. I finally found a family doctor and am grateful to have fallen unto a Kind, compassionate, human, and Knowledgeable Man. We found out that I have high blood pressure and took the time to put me on medicin that suited me. Again I am very gratefull to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015