Ratings for Dr. Christine T. McCusker

She dismissed us and she didn't even have the right information from her resident.... she had no empathy... and rushed through the appointment....a waste of time on our part.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

She was absolutely wonderful to my 4 year old, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Was patient with my questions.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Today we met the best children doctor , her dedication, how she explains everything to my kid and me .... amazing staff too !!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. McCusker has been nothing but a blessing for us. She's really amazing with the kids and is on top of things. She crosses her Ts and dots her Is, she explains everything in simple terms, she takes her time with you. And when you're dealing with the immune system things get so complicated but she finds a way to make it simple for you to understand. I am so grateful to have her following my kids and I feel much better about their situation knowing it's in her hands.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014