Ratings for Dr. Nana Owusu

I have seen Dr. O for years now and I’ve always been very happy. He’s usually on time or close to it but if he isn’t he is always very apologetic and expresses an understanding of how valuable my time is. I’ve always had pleasant conversation with him and his staff. He is very thorough and explains every detail carefully. I always feel very comfortable with Dr. O and would recommend him to anyone. I visited his new office on Henderson Highway and found a great pair of glasses and sunglasses there. Katherine and Kallie were very helpful with the decision making process. Courtney and Katherine (again) were expert in making the necessary adjustments when I picked up both pairs. I have completely enjoyed my experience with Dr. O and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I chose to see Dr. Owusu because of the reviews on this site. My expectation was that nobody would be able to live up to some of these great comments. I am very happy to be able to say that I was wrong. Dr. Owusu is excellent! He surpassed all expectations and the comments can’t be glowing enough. After my experience at his office, I understand why he is the top rated optometrist in Winnipeg. I will be his patient for life! And I must add, he has a very professional and well trained group of staff. The entire experience was fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I have been to Prairie Eye several times now to see Dr. Owusu for a recurring eye problem. Dr. Owusu is terrific. I feel very lucky that I was able to see him as you can tell instantly that he is brilliant and genuine and has a love for what he does. I've seen other Doctors in the past and he is by far the best at what he does. Anyone would be lucky to have him as your Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

What a delightful experience. I am leaving my first ever review: Dr. Owusu is excellent. He was running 5 or so minutes behind and continuously apologized for a wait that I barely noticed. I actually witnessed what appeared to be an emergency situation come in just after I arrived and his staff made the decision to have the patient seen right away. Immediately upon walking into the exam room to see me, he apologized for the wait. He was very genuine when he expressed how much he valued my time. I was just happy to have the time; I didn’t think that a short wait at a doctor’s office was out of the ordinary. I have a rather complicated medical history but this brilliant doctor had no issue navigating it. He really put my mind at ease and gave me plenty of opportunity to ask questions and worked with me to formulate a plan. In my experience, this is not typical. And he’s so friendly and comforting. So nice to see that some doctors still care about bedside manner. “Dr. O” is now my Optometrist for life.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Amazing! Friendly, funny and professional. Will be switching to Dr. O permanently for myself and family. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Great service. Dr. Owusu is very obviously very smart and very down to earth. I enjoyed the experience. His staff were excellent. I’m glad I took this recommendation, my sister has been seeing him for quite some time and she loves him. Nice to meet a doctor who is willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I highly recommend him. His staff members are great. Really cares about his patients eyes.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Owusu is compassionate, caring, empathetic and aalways willing to listen. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a doctor and I finally found it 4 years ago. I look forward to my visits with Dr. Owusu. He literally saved my vision and got my family doctor on the right track to save my life. He really went above and beyond. I appreciate what he has done for me and will see him until he retires (which hopefully will never happen).

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Excellent bedside manner. Informative. Even helpful in selecting new specs. Thanks Dr. Owusu!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Tuesday was my first Dr. Owusu experience. Like some others here I just read the reviews and wanted to try him out (wasn’t happy with previous optometrist). The high marks are true, dr. Owusu and his staff are excellent. Quick and good service. And I bought a nice pair of glasses and got s good price on sunglasses that have my prescription in them. Awesome place and excellent doctor. He has a wonderful personality. I Will continue to see him happily.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018