Ratings for Dr. Nana Owusu

I visited Dr. Owusu because of these reviews and the other information I found online and I am very glad that I did! Impressive man. Very humble and down to earth despite obvious intelligence. Solved my issues with no difficulty and left me with some helpful solutions and options for my personal eye health situation. Great experience!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

We had another great experience with Dr. Owusu. It was our first time at his new office. It’s beautiful! Much better than the old one. He has a really good selection of frames and his staff were very helpful. Especially Madea (I hope I spelled that right). Like always, the eye exam was perfect. Dr. Owusu is the best!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Very informative and went out of his way to make sure that all of my questions were answered. Unlike any doctors visit I have ever had! And I’m not going to complain about the fact that he’s very easy on the eyes (pun intended) :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Phenomenal bedside manner! I was referred to him by my family physician who said “he’s the best in the city”. Good call... he is absolutely the best. I’ve seen many optometrists and physicians over the years and “Dr. O” doesn’t only have the best personality that I have come across, but he’s clearly very intelligent. Glad I got the recommendation!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

As always, the level of service and care was stellar. Dr. Owusu really seems to go out of his way to make us feel comfortable. My husband and I have been patients of his since 2010 and we’ve stayed with him. He’s the best Doctor we’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Such a wonderful soul. Dr. O has an energy about him that made me feel comfortable immediately. He embodies the lost art of bedside manner

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Terrific doctor. We were all very surprised and impressed that Dr. Owusu was so willing to listen to our concerns and then make sure that we didn’t run into the problems we have in the past at other clinics. Very happy to be his client. Very empathetic and very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I have followed Dr. Owusu to each of his offices for years. The level of care and service is UNMATCHED and worth going to see him anywhere. He was initially recommended by an ophthalmologist. I now understand why.

Submitted December 30, 2018

Excellent experience at Dr. Owusu’s office. Glad to have had the opportunity to see him even during the busy holiday season. Nearly 10 years with him and Im still very happy!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

Just saw Dr. O for the second time (love the new office). Again, he surpassed all expectations. Rare to meet a doctor who listens rather than quickly breezing through your exam. So caring and compassionate. If you read these, thank you Dr. O you’re the best! *MS

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018