Ratings for Dr. J Elsayed

I had the most horrible experience! This woman is in the wrong field of work that's for sure.. I'm a first time mom and I walked out of that office almost in tears. She made me feel like I'm a horrible mother. My baby is an angel baby! She's 9 weeks old.. never ever cries unless there's a serious reason. I've never heard her scream that loud ever.. and when she started fussing a little bit, Dr.Elsayed asked "well why is she crying" and told me she has colic! I told her she never cries like this and she kept telling me its colic. It was probably because she was tired of waiting so long for her to come in the room!! She also criticized me for using the type of formula I use.. she asked me why I'm using it.. and asked me if I'm a nurse or a doctor? In the end of the appt she said well! I'm done here! She's not helping me by crying! I'm so appalled! I can't believe she's a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

She spent more time telling me I should have taken my child to a regular family doctor than she did assessing my child.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Parents please please save yourself the hassle of seeing this physician she could not give a care in the world about your child . Ignorant is all I have to say for being a paediatrician she is arrogant barely assesses your child and pushes you out the door . Said my child was perfectly fine when he had a cough, fever and difficulty breathing and we ended up in the hospital he had phnemonia. Save yourself the time .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Pushes formula supplementation and early introduction of solids for babies when not required. Very disappointing to see a medical professional be so unknowledgeable about such an important aspect of infant nutrition: breastfeeding, and all that entails. Will be switching ASAP and telling her. Not to mention bringing printouts and copies of research and studies that contraindicate the misinformation she was trying to stuff down my throat. She assumed I knew nothing and could scare me. Wrong. Only Dr in office taking appointments and ran almost an hour behind. Not convenient with a 5m old baby.

Submitted April 16, 2015

I waited 2 hours without an explanation as why the long wait. No one came in after my 1:45pm appt.i will never go back. How can you ask a 1 and 2 yr old to wait 2 hours for an appt

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014