Ratings for Dr. Julie Horns

Dr. Horns was very helpful. She helped me get through a tough time with my childhood trama. I was not able to work I disconnected with my friends . was so tramatized and she helped me get through it and get back to my job and be normal again. Now I'm getting married to a wonderful woman and buying a house and able to connect with my friends again.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr horns helped my daughter threw a very difficult time I will be for ever greateful for her patience and guidance.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. horns helped my daughter threw a very difficult time. I will be forever greatful for her patience and helping my child.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been to a few therapist, and they have always fallen short. I never had a connection with them, until I met Julie!!! She is amazing at getting me and helping. I know she would help anyone that gave her the opportunity.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Wonderful helped me so much I have recommended her services has made a world of difference to my son

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Horns is no help to the people who really need her help! Would not recommend her services.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015