Ratings for Dr. Kay Laverty

Dr. Laverity has been our family Dr. for the past 5 years and is absolutely outstanding! My husband and I feel very lucky to have found her. Would highly recommend her to absolutely anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I had to find a new doctor when my family doctor of 25 years retired. Really happy to have found Dr. Laverty who has proven to be a wonderful replacement. She is personable, professional and takess her time, no ten minutes and you're out, with her. Therefore, she is not as punctual as other doctors, but it is her only fault, if you want to call it a fault. Highly recommened!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Always late but she spends a lot of time and care with all her patients so it is acceptable to me that she is often late because she provides a lot of care to all her clients. I'm okay with waiting extra to have a doctor who listens to me and always offers advice before medications.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great doctor with excellent knowledge and bed side skills. Listens to your problem patiently and gives good advice. She has been great with all our family members. From my husband, mom to my child.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Laverty is amazing! So knowleadgeable and caring with her patients!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Most horrible doctor I have ever met, rude and arrogant, with attitude. Unprofessional and is only busy making money with no regard for people.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have multiple medical conditions but I am very on top of all my information. Dr. Laverty contradicted information provided by one of my specialists. Even when confronted with the facts, she refused to back down & made some other paltry observation to back her opinion. I lacked confidence in her ability to appropriately advocate for me.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I was new to this clinic as I had just moved to Calgary, and my appointment was for a yearly exam. If there was a lower rating for the punctuality I would have given it. I waited in the waiting room for an hour before I was put into a freezing cold exam room and was asked to change into a gown. After waiting for 45 min in the exam room I left without being seen. I will not be returning to see Dr.Laverty. The receptionist was kind and apologetic but made it seem like the doctor didn't care if she was running late.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I will not recommend Dr. Laverty to anyone. The tone she speaks is very arrogant and condescending. She uses that tone to people who are not her patients too, which I don't think is an acceptable behavior for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr.Laverty is very caring and concerns about her patients. Hence you may find her a bit late sometimes. More importantly, she is very fond of babies and makes sure the patient no matter if you have an appointment. She is very knowledgeable and gives a very frank opinion.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017