Ratings for Dr. Carrie Rongits

Dr. Carrie is such a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to make notes and really listen to what you're saying. She has a lot of knowledge in every aspect of the health. She cares more about her patients than she does the money she is making off them and that is evident!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My daughter had chronic ear infections, digestive issues and was rarely having "well" days. Dr. Carrie did a great exam, and was very kind and compassionate with her. The 1.5 hour appointment passed very quickly, and we got some marvelous suggestions. The treatment plan booklet I received is full of explanations and suggestions, and a detailed eating plan with recipes. Immediately we saw results, and she is stronger and healthier, and had a growth spurt. The doctor was wonderful, and extremely caring. She did leave the office once to see someone, but it was very brief and it saved a parent from taking her 2 year old to a walk in clinic! I was delighted to see that she takes the time for everyone. I was not rushed and appreciated her guidance. She is a mother of three and is great with kids issues and I highly recommend her. Now my mom and I are also patients and we just love her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr.Rongits provides a relaxing and trusting environment for her patients. She takes the time to listen and talk to her patients. When you leave you feel that you are in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr rongits is friendly and took the time to chat but I also feel that I was being hurried. During my expensive appointment she left twice to take care of other patients who had "walked in" for a quick check up. This was after waiting for her to finish her lunch and "digest" making my appointment time 20 minutes late.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Carrie provides a welcoming and relaxing environment for her clients. She is kind and knowledgeable, and seems to genuinely want to help you in any way that she can. She takes the time to get to know you and your history, and treats the root cause of your systems. The only complaint I would have is that she is too busy. There is a bit of a wait time at every appointment, and she frequently leaves the room to administer shots. This causes things to feel a bit rushed and frantic (usually near the end of the appointment when someone else is already waiting). The appointments and the supplements are not cheap, so it's a bit frustrating when you feel that you didn't even get your full appointment that you paid for. All in all Dr. Rongits is an excellent doctor, and if you're willing to spend the time and money, and put in the effort, she can help you find lasting health and happiness!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014