Ratings for Dr. S Leung

I have only great words for Dr. Leung. I never wait too long past my appointment. She takes the time to talk to me without making me feel rush. She was very thorough when addressing my problem. She was always a step ahead in booking my other tests. Because of what I need she had to refer me to another surgeon but although cautious she was supportive of my decision. I will see her again without hesitation when needing other procedures.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

My appendix burst in my abdomen and Dr Leung performed the surgery. Initially it was thought I would lose part of my bowel due to infection but Dr Leung spent 3 hours in the OR cleaning pus and poo out of my abdomen. I was able to keep my entire bowel and made a full recovery! Fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Leung is a skilled professional who is also kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I walked away from a surgery consult feeling confident that she know exactly what she is doing and that I would be in good hands during the procedure. I also loved the way she explain everything so thoroughly!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

this was an extremely painful procedure. I was supposed to be sedated, but whatever they gave me did absolutely nothing to alleviate the pain and I did not feel sedated at all.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Leung was very good at answer my questions , presenting benefits and risk of the procedure and explaining what she would be doing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014