Ratings for Dr. Paul Mick

this doctor is the first doctor i spoke too and i didnt leave his office in tears because of feeling like i wasnt being heard. hea listened too me and actually understood what i was dealing with. i would recommend him too any one that needs to get toncil and adanoilalectemy because he is not old warm and welcoming he has a good sense of humor. he did my surgery within a month if seeing him and i can hear again.... i almost started crying when i listened too my favorite bad because i could hear every not and tome and instrument. i thank him for this because i have been fighting for 13 years too remove these and he did it for me and my recovery have been very good and no complications yet.... knock on wood. so if you want someone that actually cares about his job go see Dr. Paul Mick.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Excellent experience from Dr Mick and his staff . During appointments he patiently answered all my questions, I never felt like he was in a rush . He visited me pre and twice post surgery alleviating my concerns. His office staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Great Doctor. Good bedside manner. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Poor bedside manner, gave up on me after second visit. Rushed me out and a complete failure as a doctor and the staff was rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Mick and the staff were amazing! I was very happy with the results of my appointment. I had issues with my ear drum and he as extra training in ears something that is nice to see in Kelowna. The front staff were great, and yes, he was a bit behind schedule. That is ok as they are trying their best to give everyone the needed time. I guess the person below did not get the result they wanted. Oh well can't please them all! Happy to have this Doc in Kelowna.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

This young man needs to learn manners, patience with his patients, and to open his ears and actually listen to his patient all without constantly checking the time and looking bored with the whole exercise. Frustrating beyond belief considering how many months I waited to see this supposed expert. Manners...please...learn to smile at least for the first one minute. Come out into the office to call the patient.....not yell from your doorway...or get one of the staff who mostly spent their time talking with each other re non -work topics and ignored the patients. Totally unprofessional for the 30 minutes of waiting in the waiting room. They too need to learn skills of communication and professionalism. Very poor all around. A real disappointment. I would certainly NOT recommend this person to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Phenomenal surgeon, terrible office staff, routinely change scheduled visit times without notice sometimes a day later. He is great in all facets, good luck dealing with his arrogant moa!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Mick has done a wonderful job. He ensured I got the right surgery to be able to hear again. He suggested the BAHA as a regular hearing aid has not been working for me and reconstruction middle ear surgery did not help. I trust Dr. Mick and so far he has not given me a reason not to trust him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Mick was amazing with my child and the removal of their tonsils. The surgery was completed on a Friday and required an overnight visit. He came in the Saturday to check in and discharge us. He made my child feel very comfortable and in this made me feel less stressed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Mick has done an incredible job with my most recent radical tympanomostoidectomy. The insision behind my ear has been done so neatly. It's early days as to the whether my cholesteatoma has been iradicated. Only time will tell and a second look op. My ear bones were removed and reconstructed at the same time as my tympanomastoidectomy was performed. A four hour surgery in Kelowna hospital an excellent facility. I felt like I couldn't have had a better surgeon or better care anywhere. All the staff working with him were awesome. A big thank you!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017