Ratings for Dr. Richard Combden

The staff submitted both charges (eye exam and OCT) to my insurance twice, Which is annoying enough but then the OCT test wasn't even done. Although I was quite happy with Dr. Combden when I saw him two years ago, this time I felt very rushed and dismissed. Last time he discussed options with me and told me what he was recommending. This time I didn't find out he'd recommended a special coating til I looked at the prescription and had to get the Optician next door to explain what it was for.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Comden is great! Very knowledgeable and personable. Great experience. 😊

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

First visit and I would go back again, great service, very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is highly knowledgeable and really took the time and effort to find the right prescription for me. You can tell he really cares about his patients' well-being. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Combden is very knowledgeable and personable. We have been to several optometrists over the past decade, and he is the most thorough, and gave the best prescription for our young daughter. Now we have moved out of province, and we still come back to Hamilton to see Dr. Combden. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

He's a good doctor! He has good knowledge, he's helpful and also, he makes the customers feel better

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014