Ratings for Dr. Wei Wei Qian

I've been seeing Wei Wei for years first for PMS then down the track for fertility and miscarriage prevention. She is excellent at what she does and is very effective, which many others are not. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Wei Wei is the best acupuncturist I've been to. Her treatment helped me before and during my pregnancy. Highly recommended for women's health issues and joint / muscular problems.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I've been seeing her for the last few years even before she relocated her clinic to moonee ponds, mostly because of joint/muscle pains. I can tell you one thing; she is the best Chinese doctor I have ever seen. She has been a complete magician over many occasions one of which was when I had a 39.5 degrees fever. Usually two to three sessions within a week or two will fix most problems provided you see her as soon as the injury occurs.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Wei Wei is very knowledgeable and experienced. I've seen her every 2-4 weeks for the last year. She is direct and I appreciate her being honest and giving me her advice. My partner has also started seeing her every fortnight or so as well. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Keep pushing to buy her products. Not really helpful and not friendly enough with customers. She is not good in answering patients questions. I asked her once about the reason for changing my treatment a bit she said i should not ask it means i dont trust her. I found this unprofessional. She is okay with her acupuncture. Skills though

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

OK but likes to push her products onto you even though she has been told not getting/feeling any better after 2 months treatment. Talks about personal stuff during consult (she told me she was buying a house for her daughter)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014