Ratings for Dr. Wei Wei Qian

I've been seeing her for the last few years even before she relocated her clinic to moonee ponds, mostly because of joint/muscle pains. I can tell you one thing; she is the best Chinese doctor I have ever seen. She has been a complete magician over many occasions one of which was when I had a 39.5 degrees fever. Usually two to three sessions within a week or two will fix most problems provided you see her as soon as the injury occurs.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Wei Wei is very knowledgeable and experienced. I've seen her every 2-4 weeks for the last year. She is direct and I appreciate her being honest and giving me her advice. My partner has also started seeing her every fortnight or so as well. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Keep pushing to buy her products. Not really helpful and not friendly enough with customers. She is not good in answering patients questions. I asked her once about the reason for changing my treatment a bit she said i should not ask it means i dont trust her. I found this unprofessional. She is okay with her acupuncture. Skills though

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

OK but likes to push her products onto you even though she has been told not getting/feeling any better after 2 months treatment. Talks about personal stuff during consult (she told me she was buying a house for her daughter)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014