Dr. Jay Appurao

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jay Appurao

This doctor was amazing. He spent a ton of time explaining everything that could happen and everything that was going to happen. His staff was professional his office was beautiful he was everything that I could’ve wanted in a plastic surgeon. He has amazing artistic skillful hands and he made me feel right at home. I really just can’t say enough about this doctor, if you have any cosmetic procedures you need done you should immediately get a consultation with Dr. Jay. You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Jay and his staff are wonderful. They airways made me feel comfortable each and every time I visited sherry them. I felt that through his post experience with surgery, I would be in great hands. Four weeks after surgery, I am feeling good about my decision and hope that I will be pleased for years to come. I like that they are all so personable and treat you like family. Thanks for a great experience!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jay and his staff. One month out from lipo/tummy tuck, I'm already seeing amazing results. Their care and concern is genuine, and after a few visits, they feel like family to me! I highly recommend Dr. Jay.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Highly recommended. Both Dr. Jay and his staff are wonderful and very helpful. Very attentive. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Jay and his staff. Again Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Jay and his staff made me feel at home from the get go. Never once did I feel judged or uncomfortable. I would recommend them to anyone. They are the best!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I couldn't have asked for better results or a better experience. Dr. Jay and his staff were truly amazing and made me feel right at home. I am more than pleased with my procedure and I would recommend La Belle to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had cosmetic surgery in July 2015. Dr. Jay and his staff were AWESOME from the consult to the final checkup. I was most impressed with the follow up during the first 48 hours after surgery and his availability to me during the first two weeks post-surgery. I would recommend Dr. Jay to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Jay and his staff exceeded my expectations. I had a breast reduction done and I am more than satisfied with the results. Dr. Jay was upfront and honest regarding the procedure and possible complications. He spent as much time as I needed answering questions. After the surgery, Dr. Jay was available for concerns or questions and was just a phone call away, and so was his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Jay is a very special doctor. I had an breast augmentation and the treatment and professional service I received was beyond my expectations. He is very kind, he made me feel so comfortable. He listened to all my concerns and answered in the most professional manner. Dr Jay always has a smile on his face and the atmosphere is so beautiful and relaxing. The staff is just as friendly, wonderful, and professional as Dr Jay. I always look forward to my visits, they feel like family. I would recommend LaBelle Center and Dr Jay Appurao to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office before! Everyone is very professional, and I didn't feel rushed. Dr. Appurao and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and he took the time to answer all of my questions. I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Jay Appurao's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jay Appurao is a Board Certified General Surgeon, a Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgeons, a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery. Dr. Jay, as he is commonly known, has been practicing General Surgery in Louisiana since 1981 and Cosmetic Surgery since 2000. Most people know Dr. Jay Appurao simply as "Dr. Jay", and he greatly values the relationships he builds with his patients. He is married to Dr. Vijaya Jayagopal, an Anesthesiologist in practice also since 1981 in Louisiana. He has two children, daughter Anita Gouri, DDS now practicing Pediatric Dentistry in Lafayette and Baton Rouge, and a son Ash Jayagopal, PhD, a faculty in Biomedical Engineering department of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN.

• English