Ratings for Dr. Ian B. Woods

Dr Woods has been our family Dr for many years 40 He is so kind and has helped our family so much in crisis. He has so much knowledge and knows exactly what to tell you that you have or need. If you go to a specialist. He tells and confirms just what Dr Woods had told you. I have full confidence in my Dr. He has helped our whole family through a lot.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Woods is by far the most caring, compassionate, has humor, and is very well read on just about any problem in medicine. I would never trust another Dr Like i Trust Dr Ian Woods.. He is also very personable which in situations makes u feel so comfortable. He has helped my husband, my 2 kids and grandkids. Thank you Dr Woods for being the best Dr a family can have !!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Excellent doctor, well read on the latest trends and research. Has a great sense of humor too, Which among docs is rare indeed

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr woods has been our family doctor for almost 40 years. I have nothing but the highest praise for him. He has kept us healthy, with little or no medication, unless it was an absolute necessity.an exception doctor, an exceptional human bring, he has been a confidante through my personal times of crisis. Anyone who can get in to see him is a lucky person indeed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014