Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Ranji

Dr Ranji is an excellent doctor, very caring. He is an excellent diagnostician and has helped me get to the bottom of my health issue very quickly where other doctors were never able to help me. I am very impressed by him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Ranji. Although it started off well it quickly went sour. He lectured and berated me unnecessarily when he tried to answer what I can only assume was a question that he had misunderstood, making me feel like I was being accused of abusing the entire health care system. He claimed he was a 'diagnostician' but didn't bother to take the time to ask me any questions about my condition (which I had to explain to him, he didn't know what it was); acting and speaking as if I was scamming the system for drugs (though I was asking about a manual treatment). He continued ranting about how he didn't care how my previous doctor did things as if I was ignorant in some way. Definitely not a 'whole health' approach, very much about the problems, not about the person.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Excellent, knowledgeable and thorough....very personable and friendly

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014