Dr. Fady Ghaly

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fady Ghaly

Very caring and helpful. One of the best doctors i ever saw.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

He is absolutely amazing. So kind and genuine. He helped me several times.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Horrible! He misdiagnosed me. I had all the symptoms of strep throat and he just said I had a virus and to take Tylenol. I went to visit my family dr the next day and he diagnosed me with strep!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I'm 44 years old and Dr. Ghaly is the best doctor I've ever had. My son and I made him our family doctor after our very first visit. He has always been nothing, but caring and compassionate. He has always made sure to run all the appropriate tests necessary to get to the issue at hand. He has also always been 100% professional. I sincerely hope everything works out for him. We have the utmost faith in him and don't believe these allegations in the slightest. We miss Dr. Ghaly and wish him all the best. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Fady Ghaly was incredibly helpful and compassionate when I saw him. Very friendly and professional - I find it hard to believe what he is being accused of.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Fady Ghaly was very professional when I was his patient. I have been in this country for over 40 years and he is the only family Dr. I have felt comfortable with. He listens, shows empathy and work hard to get to one's medical issues. Lets not rush judgement to label him . as been guilty. Everyone is inocient until proven guilty. I truly miss having him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Happy to have had him as my family doctor. Sad to see him leaving Mississauga.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Best Doctor ever, Stupid people framed him. No way he could do that.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Not sure what is going with the practice but the staff seem to know nothing of what is going on and the doctor seems to abandon the clinic . Very unprofessional and not sure how this doctor is receiving good rates

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Very intelligent and helpful doctor, he always listens and explains everything with a great care and a very thoughtful, and kind professional who truly cares about his patients, he also makes referrals to specialists who are top-notch and treat patients as they want to be treated.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Fady Ghaly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida