Ratings for Dr. Pouya Ardakani

Came to this dentist for a toothache emergency. Unlike other dental clinics I contacted before, this clinic's staff were able to book an appointment for me on a short notice. Nurses were wonderful, very attentive and caring. Dr. Ardakani was polite, friendly and attentive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I saw this dentist for an emergency recently. I really appreciated that he made time to see me at the end of the day. He was very friendly and polite, and did an absolutely beautiful job fixing my chipped tooth...by the way he is easy on the eyes as well lol.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Ardakani is as gentle, polite and efficient as one could hope a dentist to be. He was patient, friendly and addressed each of my concerns, could not ask for better service.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Worst Dentist ever!! Had to have fillings redone and he was so rude about it. He was rough with me and treated me so poorly along with the staff there. Dr Galo what were you thinking hiring this guy. If he still works there on my next check up Im finding a new office.

Submitted February 24, 2014