Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hopping

I visited Dr. Hopping for a hair transplant procedure. I was extremely pleased with the professionalism of he and his staff. I met with him twice before the procedure and he explained exactly what was going to be done in detail. He answered all of my questions. He was friendly and conversational. The same is true of his staff--they are all friendly, caring people who are highly professional. The day of the procedure Dr. Hopping and his staff, including the surgical assistants, were great in making me comfortable and at ease. The surgery itself was a breeze and the follow-up was excellent. This is an excellent, caring doctor who has surrounded himself with great staff. Thanks you! SS

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I've had both an eyelift and a lower facelift/neck lift, separately and a few years apart, done by Dr. Hopping and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is a master in ensuring that his patients don't have the "shiny skin/pulled eyes look" that one sees on many patients who have had facelifts. He is professional, patient, gives his honest opinion and has an excellent staff both medical and front office working for him. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Hopping and his office. I would and have highly recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

3weeks ago, third time I had procedure done by Dr. STEVEN HOPPING. I CAN TELL YOU WITH ALL HONESTY HE IS THE BEST IN THIS PROFESSION. HIS WORK IS MAGICAL. HIS OFFICE VERY WELCOMING AND COOPERATING ANY WAY THEY CAN. I HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS FOR LOOKING GREAT WITHOUT SCREAMING I HAD SOME WORK DONE. I RECOMMEND HIM VERY HIGHLY. THERE IS NOT A SEVOND ONE LIKE HIM.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Hopping is my angel. He has turned my life around. He is the best cosmetic surgeon in the area. His technique is so subtle, no one can detect what I had done. I had a neck lift several years ago and still looks natural. Even with the fillers he uses, it is so subtle, it doesn't look obvious.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The results of my neck lift are excellent (I'm a 57-year old Caucasian woman.) I look younger and refreshed (not "done"). Big different even though no one can pinpoint why. Bruising was minimal and scaring is also minimal. Dr. Hopping's office is quiet, comfortable, and private. Appointments were always available at convenient times. My operation was conducted in his office which I strongly preferred to a hospital setting. He told me he's never had a major problem operating there. Dr. Hopping is an experienced doctor who is very comforting and his staff are pleasant and professional. This type of plastic surgery -- a neck lift -- is a major undertaking. A friend who had a neck lift with another doctor followed a very different protocol but (I think) my results seem better. My surgery involved a whole routine that she didn't have: taking several strong drugs for a week or so, using ice and heat, massaging my face, wearing a headband etc. and it was initially painful. Kind of scary even if you are in good hands. Still, once you start looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing nothing but a turkey neck there is no real alternative.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

It is with great pleasure that I am writing a review about my experience with Dr. Steven Hopping! In simple terms—he is THE BEST OF THE BEST IN EVERY WAY!!! I recently had both a Rhinoplasty and a Face Lift with Dr. Hopping. From my first consultation thru my most recent follow-up visit, I have been treated with the utmost care, respect, and kindness by both his entire staff as well as by Dr. Hopping himself. Throughout my sixty years of life, I have always been unhappy with the shape and size of my nose. Dr. Hopping’s gentle, friendly, and professional demeanor gave me the desire and the confidence to proceed with a procedure that I wanted and needed for many years. Unlike many surgeons who perform rhinoplasties, Dr. Hopping is also a Board Certified Otolaryngologist. This was another source of my well placed confidence and trust in his ability. The results were precisely as he demonstrated to me with computer imaging. Furthermore, my Face Lift, likewise, produced the exact results that I requested and was hoping for. Dr. Hopping, unlike many of his colleagues, actually listens to his patient’s concerns and fears, and then counsels and performs the surgeries accordingly. My deepest concern, was appearing “Plastic” and/or “unnatural”. He, however, transformed me into a prettier, younger version of myself, which was exactly the result I had always wanted!! Everyone is giving me complements about how fabulous and refreshed I look, without any clue as to why! He is truly a very talented, artistic surgeon, as well as an honest, sweet and warm human being!! I couldn’t possibly recommend Dr. Hopping Highly Enough to anyone interested in Plastic Surgery!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr Hopping and his staff inspire confidence through every phase of the procedure. Dr Hopping's recommendations are thoughtful and individualized. Result was far better than any antidepressant!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

You cannot buy experience, and that is so incredibly important with plastic surgery. Dr. Hopping brings this knowledge and artistry to the table and stands out as one of the finest physicians in this area. Spend 5 minutes with him and you will quickly know he gets it and takes what you have in mind and makes it happen. He is a true professional and a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I heard he was the best for rhinoplasty, and after my surgery, I have to agree- the best! I had other consulations but liked him the most. He is warm and makes you feel very confident about how your nose will turn out. I also liked how he handled everything at the consulation instead of having tons of different staff handle each thing. As for the surgery, it was pretty easy, and I loved having it in his office's surgical center. The recovery was not bad either. I barely bruised and barely needed pain medication. When the cast came off, all I can say is I love my new nose. It looks so natural you would never know I had a nose job. Dr. Hopping knows how to make your nose look perfect for your face- like it was always meant to be there. His staff is pretty great too. He is 100% deserving of his reputation of being the best for rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

He is the most educated and knowledgeable plastic surgeon in the metropolitan area. He is also generous and dedicates his free time to help children in Nicaragua that are in need of some plastic surgery. He has a foundation that supports his work there. He is an artist in his field.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014