Ratings for Dr. Court Babcock

Dr Babcock and his staff are awesome! Efficient, professional and friendly. Put me at ease when I was worried about the procedure I had done.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Recently had a visit with Dr. Babcock, he was ok but I have seen better professional surgeons.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Saved my life. He's very caring and knows his stuff. PG is very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Made me feel very comfortable with my colon cancer. He was up front, very knowledgeable and I felt very confident. My surgery went without a hitch, and he kept in contact personally to make sure I was doing fine.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Awesome surgeon!! Would definitely recommend him to other patients! Very helpful and can tell he cares about his patients. I found his secretary to be very nice. Hopefully I will never need another surgery but if I do I will definitely be going back to him..

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Awesome doctor !! He literally had my life in his hands, and I was very comfortable with that fact. Would recommend him to anyone, and if my illness returns, he'll be the one I trust to fix it again.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Great Dr. Would recommend. The lady working in is office is TERRIBLE though. She is rude, and very short with her answers and not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Highly skilled, knowlegable and compassionate surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I recently had a coloniscopy and was extremely well taken care of by Dr.Babcock, his demeanor is professional, engaging, and I received personal, honest and kind assistance from him.

Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Babcock is awesome, but his secretary is extremely rude and crude.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015