Ratings for Dr. Vishal Sharma

Dr sharma is great and helpfull doctor . Very happy with my sons braces .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Sharma is the best! You see, my family has affordability issues. He totally understands! He gave me discounts on many appliances. If you are looking for an affordable and good orthodontist he is the guy.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Awesome place full of kindness..... luv to be part of such a wonderful team

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My whole family has seen Dr. Sharma. Great experience !

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Amazing clinic. Amazing staff, very helpful. Never had any issues. They are taking their time with explanations in regards to treatment as well as any financial questions. In fact my daughter is looking up with respect to Dr. Sharma and wants to become an Orthodontist as well!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

My experience with Dr. Sharma was okay. I was told my treatment would be finished in 18 months, and it is still going on. The staff and Dr. just want to make your visit super quick and get you out of there. Overall- Dr. Sharma just does an average job.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr.Sharma is a joke!!! This guy doesn't care about his his patients and his purple hair really ruins his professional image.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I toured multiple offices in the Surrey area for consultations for my treatment. As an adult patient, I had a lot of questions about potential implications of treatment at my age. I found the staff to be very helpful in explaining the treatment and the Dr. to be especially comfortable to work with. I had read the reviews below and was approaching my consultation with a healthy dose of skepticism, but I did not agree with many of the comments that were left. Perhaps the Dr. and his staff have made corrections or just learned along the way. In any case, I've had a good experience with my treatment and the service so far.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I chose Aura after going several consultations nearby. The staff at the front desk is always friendly and helpful, especially Deepinder, she books every appointment according to my schedule. .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I choose Aura orthodontics after consulting 4 other orthodontic office. The staff was welcoming. I liked how the doctor and the assistant spent so much time explaining everything to me, they made me aware of all the problems and how they will correct it, honestly they are not the most economical out there but you receive what you pay for. 6 months into treatment i see a lot of improvement in my teeth, can't wait for them to be perfect.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016