Ratings for Dr. Dana S. Lovell

I never had a problem with DR Lovell. she is a wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr Lovell has done a great job with me. I've had several procedures with no complaints wouldn't want to see anyone else great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

She is power hungry. I know my body and my unborn child she treated me awful and tried to belittle me and threatened me.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

As far as Dr Lovel goes she's great, however I'm going else where. My last visit was humiliating! They did not take my payment when I got there so I thought I would just settle up at the end, so I go to my room and undress and sit on the table and in walks a group of 4 billing people demanding payment before the doctor can see me.! So I had to get up in the little hospital gown and walk to my purse and hand them my debt card. Then they had to come back so I could sign the receipt. I felt humiliated. Fast forward one year, I call again to make an appointment because a found a lump in my breast and was told I hadnt made that payment! ! Furious! There aI'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

NP blew off my concerns and told me my ultrasound was fine but when my family doctor it he was concerned. There was a mass where I hadmy ovary removed two years earlier. He ordered a catscan which also raised concern. He referred me to another OBGYN for treatment. Luckily, I didn't take Lovell's NP word that everything was fine, and listened to my body telling me something was wrong. Lovell basically has her NP do everything. I want to see my doctor not a NP. I used to go to Dr. Bell and Dabney and they were both excellent. Staff was caring and I always got to see them.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dana is easy to communicate with, very helpful, punctual and professional. After working in VACO with 172 VA Hospitals over 30 years, I can pretty much detect the good from the bad.

Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Lovell was somewhat rude and I felt as if she didn't care about my health. I had to have 2 procedures done by her and she rushed and did a horrible job. The NP was also VERY rude and acted like she hated her job. I do NOT recommend her to anyone...

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I love the Wilmington office! The NP is great she is very caring. Lovell seems to over scheudle things but her staff are wonderful and very informed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Lovell is wonderful! She has a very nice bedside manner and I really feel that she cares about her patients. I am not as impressed with the NP that is in the office with her; she seems to be a little cold and uncaring. I felt dimissed by her during my last visit - like I wasn't taken seriously about the issues I was being seen for. It was almost like she was upset at me that I was in there because of concerns I still have. I was told to come in for a quick test at the end of the day and arrived at 10 til 5 - I was treated rudely and rushed out the door so they could leave. I was in my car and on the road by 5:01 so I hardly made anyone late - you would have thought that I made them stay until 6pm by the way I was treated!!! Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

she is getting so busy she is letting another person do her pap tests and other tests. i went to her not someone else, so should she get paid or the other person? when i go to a certain dr. i want her not someone i dont know, if this were the case i would just go to a different dr. every year not someone i have gotten accustomed to . thats the point of going to the same dr every year you become used to that person not a stranger .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Dana S. Lovell's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Wilmington, OH