Ratings for Dr. Brad Shook

Dr. Shook is so knowledgeable and shares that knowledge in a clear and concise manner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I referred by another thyroid support group. Dr. Brad Shook gave me a phone consultation and was extremely informative and knowledgable. He listens to your concerns and so I made an appointment to see him. His staff have excellent customer service and are extremely efficient. Dr Shook also has support groups and informative videos on social media.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Shook was wonderful in helping me get to the cause of my thyroid and psoriasis issues. He took so much time to discuss in great detail and assist me with my conditions. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. Best Dr I have ever gone to see. His staff is exceptional as well. They actually remember who you are and are extremely helpful always! I cannot say enough about this office. I am on the mend and feeling better then ever thanks to Dr Shook!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Shook (the Hashimoto's Dr) is awesome and so is his staff! He is very knowledgeable and imparts that knowledge to you in layman's terms. Helps you to understand the root cause rather than just treating symptoms like so many other doctors I have seen. I would highly recommend him. He even has an option to see online patients. Lots of information on his website.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Super nice & knowledgeable - nothing but good things to say

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have never seen him in person , but he responded to questions asked online. He is very informative and goes into great detaile so that you can understand the processes that are taking place in your body and some give you some information on how they may not be working correctly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016