Ratings for Brian Sanders

He’s not a medical doctor so I don’t know how you could rate him and I don’t know why this website allows him to be on this website posing as a medical doctor. Disgraceful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I would like to know where Dr, Brian Sanders went to medical School. There is no little information on him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I had tried every diet in the book before these sessions. Over the course of a couple months, I was able to lose more weight than I ever had. With his guidance, I have continued a healthy lifestyle for nearly a year. Thank you Dr. Sanders!

Submitted July 9, 2017

Excellent! Looking forward to a new healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Before I booked my first appointment I was a little skeptical because of what I had heard about hypnosis from the movies. When I arrived, I was surprised by how professional his office and staff were. When I met Dr. Sanders, he was extremely warm and thoroughly explained how the entire process works. I have been battling weight issues for over 30 years and finally, Dr. Sanders is the only person who has been able to help me change my relationship with food. My issues with food were, literally, all in my head. Three months later, I am 50 pounds lighter and still counting, and I am not even hungry anymore. This is the real deal and I am so glad I found the Sanders Hypnosis Center. I highly recommend for anybody who wants to lose weight to go see Dr. Sanders. He is in Glen Burnie, MD at the Empire Towers.

Submitted February 21, 2014