Ratings for Dr. H Mukiibi

I have seen this doctor mukiibi before and always dissapointed how he treats me like a hypochondriac. But with him being in a walk in clinic he sometimes is the only doctor there to see. Went to the clinic dr mukiibi works at and saw a nice helpful woman doctor who told me I have a sinus infection and gave me an antibiotic. After 5 days I went back because I was feeling worse. I saw dr mukiibi who told me to get off the antibiotics altogether and to go get an xray of my face. The following day I did not go get the xrays-instead went to Westhills clinic (who are wonderful!) because I felt like I was getting sicker by the hour. I had a fever and severe pain by that time. I can't help but think if dr mukiibi had taken my aches and pains legitimately and seriously and not sent me on my way without an antibiotic I wouldnt have gotten so sick. I do not trust this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

A good doctor, who keeps updated on new medications and spends a reasonable time with patients. Only changed doctors because he moved to a different quadrant of the city.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014