Ratings for Dr. H Mukiibi

I started going to Richmond Road Med Centre in 2002 and had Dr. Penner for a few years until he transferred out. I was then with Dr. Mbuyi for several years until he recently left for another Province. Both these guys were awesome Doctors that listened to me and told me what I needed to know, however, both of them didn't much care for Dr. Google, when I would come in thinking I knew what I had/needed from the Internet. More often than not I was wrong with my self diagnosis. Now I have been switched to Dr. Mukiibi and went in for my first "Meet and Greet" last week. Right away he listened to my issue and immediately suggested that I go to the Lab for a full blood workup and to the X-Ray Clinic for my back issues. He seems really thorough and efficient. Very friendly and professional. This was my first visit with him and he said he would call me when my results are back. I've always been impressed with the Clinic and the Dr's and I will continue with my review once I have been back for my follow-up. So far, so good!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Kind person has helped me physically mentally and emotionally to recover from a very traumatic incident. And continues to improve my health, in a non invasive way. Thank you and God bless you doc

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Mukiibi for many years, and he has been amazing for myself and my daughter. He truly cares about us, and he is always very helpful. He doesn’t prescribe meds when they are not necessary, but when they are necessary, he knows what he’s talking about. He refers us to Specialists as needed, and is great about following up. He is warm, compassionate, and has an excellent sense of humour. I highly recommend Dr. Mukiibi, he’s a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very recently strat to See dr Mukiibi he's knows what hes taking about , he caught patient issue very fast highly recommended him !!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have seen this doctor mukiibi before and always dissapointed how he treats me like a hypochondriac. But with him being in a walk in clinic he sometimes is the only doctor there to see. Went to the clinic dr mukiibi works at and saw a nice helpful woman doctor who told me I have a sinus infection and gave me an antibiotic. After 5 days I went back because I was feeling worse. I saw dr mukiibi who told me to get off the antibiotics altogether and to go get an xray of my face. The following day I did not go get the xrays-instead went to Westhills clinic (who are wonderful!) because I felt like I was getting sicker by the hour. I had a fever and severe pain by that time. I can't help but think if dr mukiibi had taken my aches and pains legitimately and seriously and not sent me on my way without an antibiotic I wouldnt have gotten so sick. I do not trust this doctor!

Submitted December 6, 2014

A good doctor, who keeps updated on new medications and spends a reasonable time with patients. Only changed doctors because he moved to a different quadrant of the city.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014