Ratings for Dr. Jeff Pelchovitz

Jeff is a fkn dork. Seeing how sad he a person he was really brought joy to my heart and made me appreciate my life a little more, causing me to temporarily forget about my ailment that I had originally gone to see him about. Great experience overall

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Pelcovitz is very thorough and professional. He listens and always follows up or refers me to a specialist. I feel I am in very good hands.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Pleasant and knowledao doctor. Receptionists can be harder to get a hold of. Lab on site is also good

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Ive been seeing Dr Pelchovitz for a year now, and have found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable. He always refers me to a specialist when needed and isn't an alarmist. The negative, cookie cutter reviews on his profile are exactly the reason why anonymous "feedback" on the Internet is a lousy idea. He has the confidence and medical skills one hopes to find in a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

This guy must be nuts. Accusing me of double doctoring the first time I've ever seen him? You know nothing about me! Don't see him...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Very rude doctor. I can't believe his license has not been pulled.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Positive reviews are all fake, the staff writes them. They don't really have a choice considering what the REAL reviews (accurately) say. I saw him ONCE and never went back, and the location was very convenient for me. What does that tell you? Arrogant and accusatory. Avoid.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Pelchovitz has a, suspicious, rigid, and judgemental, personality type. Upon our first meeting he has believed that my, pain, swollen lymph nodes, and fatigue, is attributed to illness anxiety. Any issueI raise now is just conformation bias to his ears! He is arrogant and short in his deneabor towards me now, yet he does not hace the confidence to communicate honestly with me. I have to sever the relationship now that the door to, empathetic and respectful listening is closed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Pelcovitz was professional and great to deal with the on the 3 appointments our family has had with him. What is most annoying is getting an appointment. It is hard to get someone on the phone and no problem leaving a message but it may take a day or two to get a call back.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I almost canceled my first appointment after reading some of the reviews on here. I've seen Dr. Pelchovitz twice now and both times have been positive experiences! I'm not sure why Dr. Pelchovitz gets such negative reviews. He's been extremely helpful and professional both times. I'll continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018