Ratings for Dr. Jeff Pelchovitz

Dr. Pelchovitz is very attentive professional and a great physician! It's hard to find a doctor who listens to your needs.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Pelchovitz is very professional and thorough. I always leave his office feeling better - thanks to his support! Take the negative reviews with a grain of salt, he has a good heart.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Pelchovitz is a very professional doctor. It has been very helpful every time i visit him. The follow up with lab results and referal have been fast and effective.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Wow, the arrogance is unreal. Why would anyone see this guy? Accusing me of drug-seeking behavior? Are you crazy? Avoid.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Jeff is a fkn dork. Seeing how sad he a person he was really brought joy to my heart and made me appreciate my life a little more, causing me to temporarily forget about my ailment that I had originally gone to see him about. Great experience overall

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Pelcovitz is very thorough and professional. He listens and always follows up or refers me to a specialist. I feel I am in very good hands.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Pleasant and knowledao doctor. Receptionists can be harder to get a hold of. Lab on site is also good

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Ive been seeing Dr Pelchovitz for a year now, and have found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable. He always refers me to a specialist when needed and isn't an alarmist. The negative, cookie cutter reviews on his profile are exactly the reason why anonymous "feedback" on the Internet is a lousy idea. He has the confidence and medical skills one hopes to find in a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

This guy must be nuts. Accusing me of double doctoring the first time I've ever seen him? You know nothing about me! Don't see him...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Very rude doctor. I can't believe his license has not been pulled.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018