Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Colonna

He took the time to test the problem and then prescribed just what was needed to clear it up. Very professional. I will go back .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

HORRIBLE bedside manner. Waited about an hour, when he finally came in he sat on the counter and we saw him a total of 5 minutes. He talked super fast and I could barely get a word in edgewise. I brought both my sons, 1 with a skin virus the other with excema. He didn't examine either of them, just stayed on the counter. I assume my first son has the skin virus because I had asked his pediatrician but I wanted Dr. Colonna to confirm, since you know, he's a skin specialist! He waved it off, if that's what your Dr. thinks. This is very unprofessional. Why would anyone pay to see this Doctor? I've had good experiences with the PAs in his office at Greater Washington Dermatology but this is by far the worst treatment I've had by a doctor in a long while, and my standards are pretty low!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Hardly spent a minute checking my condition. Said we should monitor it, but did not take any notes (how he will do that?). Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I wish I saw this reviews before I wasted my time with this doctor, he does not even bother to look at your skin problem, he was in and out in less than five minutes for first time appointment. Do not go to see him!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I had a wonderful experience. The check in people could have been a bit friendlier, but my he knows his stuff and diagnosed a long-standing issue which had stumped many other dermatologists.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Cleared me in 3 weeks of a condition which many other dermatologists failed miserably. Really appreciate his ability.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Confirmed.......he does suck. Does not even look at your skin issue. Don't waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Well I am not sure about him being a NlGGA........but he definitely does suck. He plays games on his iPad when he is supposed to be caring for the patient. He really does not even look at your skin concerns. He assumes that he is correct and you are wrong. He does give bad advice then tries to sell you a product for the very same issue that he says is not an issue. Do not see him. He literally gets paid to play words with friends on his iPad. He is a waste of space and a fraud.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Went to see this waste of skin and the reviews are correct. He SUCKS. This NlGGA did not stop playing on his iPad to even look at my issue. Just said some arrogant BS. I cannot see how you can be a dermatologist and not even look at the issue. This guy in short is a JACKASS. Do NOT see him. He will waste your time and give you bad advice. A complete FAILURE.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This doctor is appalling, he told me I had acne!! and tried to sell me a $300 medication. Shocking

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Todd M. Colonna's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD