Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Arcand

Dr. Arcand changed my life. He did my gastric bypass surgery and I lost 150 lbs. His bedside manner and confidence in himself allowed me to make knowledgeable decisions. He took time to answer all of my questions and helped me to make the decision appropriate for me. I was very scared but he reassured me. He also did my husband's hernia repair surgery and again, the same knowlegable, caring and informative bedside manner applies. As a patient, he was always attentive to my needs. I would allow this man to hold my life in his hands on any day of the week.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

dr arcand repaired a mess that was left after 4 not so sucessful operations. he spent more time with me than the previous surgeon did in 4 years. very knowledgable and personable.....great surgeom!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

He doesn't do the fallow-ups in his pacients after surgeries. He niped my husband intestines and my husband die 2 weeks after surgery from that.He said he repaired but never did the fallow-ups to avoid my husband death, and all he said to me was "i'm very sorry".

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Never have I met a doctor so completely invested in his patients. I felt like I was being treated by a family member. Dr Arcand goes above and beyond to insure quality of care. He holds himself to the highest standards of care with success. A talented surgeon with a such an amazing bedside manor that is hardly found these days in the medical field. A true diamond in the rough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

I work in a hospital and know many surgeons but none of them compare to Dr. Arcand. He is the most compassionate and devoted physician I know. He cares about his patients and is a very skilled surgeon. He saved my life and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Paul L. Arcand's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)