Ratings for Dr. William Cao

Dr. Cao lost his interest in PCP. He is a Hospitalist now. He turned into a "critical parent" that gave up on me. I was very disappointed with his behavior and attitude. He is probably better suited for short term inter-action with patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

He has been my doctor for the last 8 years, he helped me with many health problems, diagnosing and finding health problems right away,like my brain tumor, asthma,high blood pressure, and many other health problems, he directed me to the specialist that I needed at that time

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Cao is my PCP and I couldnt be happier. He is friendly but professional and takes my health problems seriously. Even as a fairly new patient (since around June) he has really been there for me both before and while I have been recovering from skin cancer surgery. If you are looking for a doctor you can trust then Dr. Cao is the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Cao is my primary care physician. When I began seeing him I had just left a doctor that in my opinion was abusive. Since I have chronic pain I see him every 4 to 6 weeks. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Cao. He saved my life. Sometimes he is even my therapist. He treats me like the only person in the world when I am in his office. He returns all my calls and answers all my concerns. He is amazing. I am not one to recommend Doctors because you never know, but I would recommend Dr. Cao to everyone. Admittedly, I can be a difficult patient and can be very needy, but he takes it all in stride and when I leave an appointment with him, I feel as though I have gotten the most complete care ever. He is also one to call and follow up with me personally. When I was having difficulties with my neurologist, he followed up with the clinic director and I didn't have to do a thing.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. William Cao's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners