Ratings for Dr. Margaret M. Baker

Excellent experience. Have had a knee arthroscopy due to meniscus tear. DrBaker listens, answers, explains and the surgery was far beyond my expectations. No pain, no complications. Healing fast. Yes, I do recommend DrBaker.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Margaret Baker did my husband's knee replacement. He just had that knee prosthesis redone by a knee surgeon who specializes only in redoing, repairing, cleaning up the messes left by the original surgeon! A hole in the tibia had developed and the knee was full of infection. The prosthesis was removed and a "state-of-the-art" prosthesis was installed. AVOID DR. BAKER! Is it possible to give a ZERO rating?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Very punctual but, any problems or questions save them just google them yourself. She does expect you to bounce right back and if you don't you did something wrong rather then there might be other issues. I found all of her staff willing to help and try to answer questions if they could without the warden around. Surgery well I don't remember thank god but I think everyone is different and it takes care from the Dr. to heal not well it looks good see ya in a month thats it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

always tries to fix problem and as last resource is surgery. did well with my knee{no surgery} and my shoulder{surgery}

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Baker is one of the worst doctors we have been to. My husband has many health problems, including frozen shoulder, arthritis, gout in his hands,pulmomary hypertension, heart failure, two failed knee replacements, scoliosis,and yes he weighs 350 pounds. In thr operating room he was expected to put himself on the operating table, which was at least five inches higher than the gurney he was on. He asked for help and he was ignored. She did it deliberitly, as she admitted in her office. He felt humiliated and embarrassed and did not come out of the surgury feeling well at all. Do not go to this woman for any reason as she expects you to weigh what you did as a teenager. Wrote to the hospital, which is Olympic Medical Center in Port Angeles and told them they were responsible for her actions . They wrote back that they were sorry we "felt" we were not dealt with properly.Her bedside manner both at the hospital and in her office leaves much to be desired, and I would not take my dog to

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Horrible doctor, no sympathy or feelings shown, doesn't care. wants you in then out. Not professional at all I would NOT recommend seeing her at all, she was the only on call doctor from the hospital that my boyfriend recieved after breaking his arm. She doesn't listen and is not helpful at all!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Baker is a rough, uncaring, unsympathic doctor and I can’t believe she is a professional let alone a doctor you trust to be on-call or recommended/referred by your hospital.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Uncommunicative, Replaced knee with older type, when trouble developed said nothing wrong. I Tried to get appointment with her soon after the surgery but kept being shuffeled off to her assistants. I Kept telling them something was wrong and knee was loose. Went to 3 other orthopedic physicians. All recommended have knee replaced again with different type of appliance. When things go wrong she is at a loss as to how to correct.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Margaret M. Baker's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal