Ratings for Dr. Aaron P. Segal

Dr Aaron takes the time to explain in plain terms exactly what the issue is. He never seems like he is in a rush when meeting with you. He is very personable. I just found out recently though that he is moving to a different area in the medical profession which is a shame.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

great DR's him irwin and stephanie but the staff is awful especially the office manager Gypsy. I just wish the doctors could see his staff hinders their pratice a few of us are considering switiching practices.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr Segal has been my primary care physician for three plus years and with each visit, my respect and appreciation for him deepen. He cares about me as a patient AND person and his attentiveness makes me feel I am in the presence of someone who's deepest concern is my health. He works hard to find the best prescriptions for the lowest price and refers me to specialists when needed. My highest recommendations are saved for this young doctor who has made such a difference in my health.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009