Ratings for Dorothy E. Lacombe

Dorothy took over my care after I was admitted to the hospital. She was sincere and walked me through every step of the way with anything that she has done. She found things that others could not find and has helped to give me some normalcy in my life. She helped diagnose my Celiac as well as diagnosing my Lupus most recently. She had every test under the sun conducted to make sure 100% of what I have. If you want someone who truly cares, who listens, gives correct and good advice and treats their patients like gold, then Dorothy is the person too see.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have lots of issues that many other people chalk up to my MS. Dorothy is very good. She has been one of the only people to see past my MS and understands that not everything that happens to a person is MS related. She is well educated with well over 10 years experience. She takes her time with each visit and listens to me and makes sure all of my concerns are addressed. She is extreamly though!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Visits are always thorough. I feel like each visit is specific to my needs at the time. She always goes over all of my testing and listens to my needs. I am greatful I found the MS Center and Dorothy. She has helped me and many other patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Felt it was always productive. She works closely with the neurologist in the office so you feel the team approach. Very pleased

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

she claims to be a Neurologist to MVP and charged me separate for a visit. Although she is knowledgeable, she is cocky and can be very condescending. I'm leaving that practice ASAP!

Submitted April 29, 2015

Very skilled and knows MS well. She always takes time with the patients and is more thorough than most MDs. I am glad I got to see her in between my Neurologist

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I was pushed over to this NP when my neurologist of 10+ years apparently got "too busy." She is young and fresh out of school and doesn't seem all that knowledgable to me. She ordered tests without thoroughly explaining why I needed them done at this point in time, when my neurologist never seemed concerned with these tests in the past. She talks WAY TOO FAST-she needs to SLOW DOWN!!! I have MS, which causes cognitive problems, so I have trouble processing what people are saying as well as I used to. I would think she would know this since she works at an MS Center... And she doesn't seem to listen either and cuts me off when I'm still talking or puts words in my mouth. Also she talks about her personal life and asked things about mine which I thought were irrelevant to the visit. Not very professional; I can tell she's "new." I'm not sure if I will keep going to this office if I can't still see my neurologist, who I love, too.

Submitted May 31, 2014