Ratings for Dr. Russell F. Warren

My son is a firefighter who tore his mencus and ACL .he decided on dr warren to do the surgery .dr warren asked him question about sons activity level so they could make a decision on how to repair the knee .dr warren decided since he is active with his job and activities that they would replace ACL with my son own ligament said it would be much more sturdy .all went well my son has returned his job as a fire fighter and back to practincing mixed martial arts with no trouble .so peronally I would recommend dr warren very high

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

After surgery two years ago I am still grateful to Dr. Warren and his staff that I can take part in all the activities I was unable to do prior to my surgery. Dr. Warren listened and answered any questions I had. I am thankful for his tremendous abilities as a surgeon and his confidence made me feel reassured.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Warren is an amazing surgeon and fixed chronic shoulder instability for me. I had had surgeries that were not successful. All of my interactions were with Dr. Warren not residents. He was very thorough and professional in diagnosing and treating the problem. I found his bedside manner reassuring and considerate. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to return to an active life after a shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Warren fixed what no other doc wanted to touch. He fixed an unfixable shoulder problem and 5 years later I'm better than ever. If you want someone to coddle you, go to a therapist...if you want to get fixed, go to Dr. Warren.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

my daughter came to doctor warren with a knee injury that took her out of sports for a couple years, she had one surgery with another doctor that failed, she had a surgery with doctor warren, within 2 months she had no pain and she is on the road to recovery and soon will be allowed to play sports. I would like to thank everyone at hss and especially dr. warren for all they have done for my daughter and my family. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Russell Warren gave baseball back to my son. Thank you doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

great doctor, very helpful, very kind. I had ACL and MCL surgery on my right knee and it has never felt better.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Warren is fantastic. He did a reverse shoulder replacement on my right shoulder in June of 09 and I am planning to start playing tennis again in two months (with Dr. W's blessing). The care was terrific and everyone was very kind and helpful. My result is fantastic. I have full mobility and strenght of my shoulder. Dr. W. gave me plenty of time to ask questions and to explain. I travelled from Houston to have this surgery done as I wanted someone with experience in this fairly new and rather uncommon surgery. Three stars and a huge thank you to Dr. Warren and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

THIS FABULOUS DOCTOR GAVE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER BACK HER LIFE AFTER ANOTHER SURGEON BOTCHED HER ACL SURGERY!HE DID A REVISIONAL SURGERY 2 YEARS AGO AND SHE IS NOW TRAINING FOR A MARATHON.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

An ARROGANT,UNCOMMUNICATIVE,BOORISH doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Russell F. Warren's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1966)