Ratings for Dr. Dennis P. Zoglo

I saw Dr Zoglo for years in my early 20s for headaches and fatigue; I went time and time again and was not listened to and was blown off with the air of 'stupid, emotional girl.' Every time I walked out after being told it was depression/stress/all in my head/I don't know what to tell you, take a Tylenol and I was frustrated and humiliated by his arrogance. I KNEW something was wrong. One time I had an appointment but Zoglo was on vacation so I saw a Dr Running, who was retired but filling in. He was appalled looking at my chart and how long I was symptomatic; he ordered an MRI immediately. Day after the MRI Zoglo called me AT WORK and told me I had a brain tumour and a genetic cancer disease. On the phone. A coworker drove me home and I was in surgery a day or two later. Dr Running saved my life. The worst part was that when additional tumours were found and I kept calling the office because I didn't know what to do, his staff were rude and angry and finally Zoglo got on the line and was furious that I was 'bothering them' and the conversation ended with a dismissive 'I don't know what to tell you' and 'click'. So in the midst of a most frightening time of my life I had to hunt for a new doctor. Why is he even in a helping profession? I'm a psychotherapist and if I treated any patient with such disdain I would hope I'd be fired and reported for malpractice. I think he is not intelligent nor inquisitive enough to handle anything more difficult than a sports physical or common cold, that'll be $175 and keep them coming--it's got to be the money, no? I cannot believe this man is still in practice and I'm sad to read other reviews stating they experienced his rude demeanor. Bad bedside manner my (review would not allow the word I typed in this space), he is unprofessional, unethical, and should not be working with people at all. I realize my case is extreme and most won't have a brain tumour, but I wouldn't have ever dreamed I would have one, either. Buyer beware.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Zoglo's for over 25 years. He does have a bedside manner that takes some getting use too. He is a very good doctor. You will not regret getting use to his ways and your health will be better for it. He has saved my life on more then one occasion. His after hours answering service is awful. The people are rude. He needs to change that one thing.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Zoglo is one of the rudest doctors I have ever encountered!!! He interupts, doesnt listen and is half the time doesnt have a clue as to what hes doing. His bedside manner is terrible!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Zoglo is rude. He does not spend any time with you. He does not even look you in the eye, because he doesn't care!! Leslie Murray is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Rotten bedside manners. He was unwilling to listen to my concerns, just kept making remarks about my weight, I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy. He is rude, crude, and overall clueless to his patients. He treats you like a new patient everytime he sees you!! His PA Leslie Murray is great.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I was a patient of his for about one year and always got the run around. He never gives straight answers and is NOT thorough. He's way to busy and "easily distracted". He would only allow 10 minutes with each patient, which is not enough time for any patient to even discuss their issues. The only good thing I can say is their front desk staff a very pleasant. Very glad I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Very helpfull. If there is ever a doubt a referal is given

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I am a current patient of his. Very professional.Bedside manners about 2.5. If he doesn't know will give you a referral.Take's in to many paients in a day. I would recommend him to other individuals.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I've used doctor Zoglo for a few years now, and think for the most part he is a nice guy, but utterly clueless. His office has a 1 month wait to get something as simple as a physical. So I recently switched doctors. Leslie Murray his PA is quite smart and helpful though.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

I personally really like and trust dr.zoglo. I have been a pt for many years at the practice and all the docs are great.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Dennis P. Zoglo's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, CO