You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Betsy Shook

I have been a patient of Dr. Shook for a while now and everytime I have had issues in making appointments and she has introduced herself as though I was new. Last December after my appointment they told me that they did not have the calendar for April yet (when I was to be seen next)when I finally got someone they told me they were now scheduling in July. In June when I thought I worked something out to be able to take off they were scheduling in October, now they are scheduling in January. There are never any appointments that work with my work schedule where I would just be able to leave a little early instead I need to take a day off. The last time when I tried to make an appt. because I work at a school they said well why can't you come you are on strike! However I am not a teacher so I had to work. That is not something the office staff should be asking a patient! Now I am trying to find someone closer amd with better hours so I do not need to take so much time off.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Shook has been the best rheumatologist. I had a pervious one that was fabulous, but you would end up sitting in the waiting room all day. I'm not exaggerating, usually about 4 or 5 hours because he was so overbooked and that's quite difficult when you're always hurting. So, based on my own research, I decided to try Dr. Shook. I picked her based on patient reviews, but I also liked that she is young, and therefore very plugged into new things and I had never had a female rheumatologist, so being female, I thought perhaps she may sympathize more. She has exceeded every expectation I had. Her staff is great. She spends as much time as needed, but you never wait in the waiting rooms for more then 10 minutes. She is very caring and dedicated to helping me as her patient. She also thoroughly explains everything and always makes sure any questions and concerns are resolved. While, I have some way to go, she has definitely got me on the right track. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

thorough dr very professional knowledgable & caring

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Betsy Shook's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=399411'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014