Ratings for Dr. Stuart B. Kipper

Best care and bed side manner. I have been his patient for over 7 years. He has true concern for each patient and is exceptional in all follow up matters.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is always on time and spends so much time with you and listens to all of your complaints. I am new to the area and have several health issues so I am glad i a have found a doctor I am able to trust with health.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

have been a patient of Stuart Kipper for 13 years. When Kipper wanted to transition to concierge medicine my entire family were his patients. His charges are high and not worth the service and care he gives you. Yes he does spend a lot of time on your visit....but 80% of that time is Kipper talking about himself or better yet his girlfriend. Do not question anything or he will tell you that you need to either go to medical school and get your degree or trust him. He is so busy talking about himself, he really is not listening to you. So many times you tell him something and he just gets it wrong and it is because he just isn't listening closely to you. He was pushing allergy drops and advised my children to try them. The allergy test were so strange, they listed all sorts of plants and trees I have never heard of. Allergy tests are supposed to be regional. Both test indicated my kids were allergic to dogs and not to cats. Strange since we have always had dogs and both are highly allergic to cats. It made me start to wonder about this company. I hadn't asked too many questions because as I had mentioned above, Kipper doesn't like you to ask questions. I called the company offices. No one picked up the line. The name of the company was not included on the recorded message. I looked the company up. The corporate headquarters were located in Coco Beach, FL. Coco Beach???? I mapped it and it was a high rise luxury condo. I had my daughter tested a second time by an allergist in San Diego. They tested her for all types of regional flora and fauna and as expected she was in fact not allergic to dogs, only cats! The allergist also stressed anyone taking allergy drops must always have an Epi pen with them. I asked Kipper about this and he had insisted were an Epi was not necessary. I have great concern that when confronted with these questions Kipper had no idea where the drops were compounded, where the facility was located and who was running it. These were drops that were going into my children's bodies. They went into the trash instead, I could have have bought them new shoes instead. I have had to try to contact Kipper twice in the last year "on call". Kipper does not have an "on call" answering service which I find very odd for someone charging his fees. There is a recorded message telling you to leave a message. The first time I had to wait until the next day and his response was, "hum, there must be a glitch with our phone, I will have to get that fixed..." well, that's good to know. The second time no response from our very expensive concierge doctor and the response, "hum, there must be a glitch with our phone, I will have to get that fixed." He told me if it was such a big emergency I should have just called 911. I actually was so displeased and concerned with his medical care we transferred half way through the year. We lost what amounts to a nice family vacation but we have found a wonderful, efficient and caring doctor. We also have the piece of mind that our health is in good hands with a professional that truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Gives attention and listens to his patients. Very knowledgable and is honest about what tests or treatment are or are not necessary. I very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Stuart B. Kipper's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company